forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Update: I've taken to continuing to grind my eggshells

Deleted user

Update II: Went into the laundry room to get a plastic bowl to divide the eggshells up into and found a bag of my brother's old rocks and it had selenite and two pieces of amethyst in it, so I'm thinking whatever was telling me to work with my moonwater was telling me "there's crystals in your house you don't know about genius, find those babies and charge 'em"

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Update II: Went into the laundry room to get a plastic bowl to divide the eggshells up into and found a bag of my brother's old rocks and it had selenite and two pieces of amethyst in it, so I'm thinking whatever was telling me to work with my moonwater was telling me "there's crystals in your house you don't know about genius, find those babies and charge 'em"

Have you found the babies and charged them?

Deleted user

Listen man, my mom bought roses and I'm waiting for the perfect time to grab those suckers and throw 'em onto the part of my altar where I put offerings

Deleted user

Have you found the babies and charged them?

lmao, the 'babies' are the crystals I said I found
Haven't charged them yet. Still doin my research on what's best for them. Then I'll find a nice place for them on my altar.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ooh selenium! Also what will the brother think?

Deleted user

Ooh selenium! Also what will the brother think?

"I don't care. Do whatever you want."
A direct quote.

Deleted user

I just want to talk about TMA with someone but the people who introduced me to it aren't returning my messages and I thought I could trust them but they do not deserve trust anymore.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have a mug recipe don't worry
(I add some melted butter to the dough so it doesn't taste terrible)

Oh, and if you have slightly more time and some pancake mix and eggs, this one's better, apparently.
(I haven't tried it because I'm not gonna open the Pandemic Pancake(mix) yet)

Deleted user

Well now I want a cinnamon roll so now we're both mad

Add another mad person to your list

Deleted user

I had another cinnamon roll.
Now I'm mad because my stomach hurts

Anger and Frustration Week
Now for some Mildly Infuriating

Deleted user

Emi: writing something cool and descriptive about the city

Autocheck:

Deleted user

Thank you my darling, I’ll share the final bit with you when I hopefully finish it tonight, if you’d like me to :D