forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Welp, I've officially lost what little sanity I apparently had in the eyes of my parents.
I can see it in their faces and hear in their voices that they are disappointed in me.
"Reed. You should've done better." and "Reed. This is your fault, you know."

Deleted user

i just saw a preggo cat in my back yard…and so like the snow white self i am, i made friends with her. and omg…MOST LOVEABLE CAT EVER! pretty colors too..but…she looked skinnier and yeah…i almost cried hearing her meow…it sounded so dry..

@Kie group

i just saw a preggo cat in my back yard…and so like the snow white self i am, i made friends with her. and omg…MOST LOVEABLE CAT EVER! pretty colors too..but…she looked skinnier and yeah…i almost cried hearing her meow…it sounded so dry..

If you live in a neighborhood I suggest you ask around about anyone owning a pregnant cat. If nobody can give you answers, you might want to sneak her some food and water.

Deleted user

If you live a neighborhood I suggest you ask around about anyone owning a pregnant cat. If nobody can give you answers, you might want to sneak her some food and water.

i was going to anyways, because i just wanna help the baby. because she was just so sweet, but i already have a cat, and she HATES other animals. and my mom saw how that cat just loved me..i love her…but i will

@The-Magician group

It seems my own procrastination shall become my undoing.
That 4000+ word essay I've been putting off? I have a day and 16 hours to hand it in before the drop box closes.
Thankfully I found out that 4000 words is like a limit of sorts, but they would prefer me to write over that limit.
Damn it Jason… he knew this would happen, and I can feel him smugly looking at the rest of the working thinking "Ah, they're going to be late again".

Deleted user

what color do I make OctoNie??

I think that's the only one I have left

Can I be an octopus?

Same?

Deleted user

im hungry…but not allowed to eat food. ((also a very erotic and sexual song came on the radio and im liking it, and hating it, and i CANT TURN IT OFF….))

Deleted user

Ig but idk what colors you'd be so you have to come up with that part

Is green taken?

Deleted user

Is green taken?

Yeah

How about Dark blue?

@Pickles group

Is green taken?

Yeah

How about Dark blue?

Nope. I'll do it after dinner

@Pickles group

Black- Mir
White- Ella
Dark purple- Emi
Pink- Xander
Blue- Pato
Green- Ash
Pink, blue, and purple- Moxie
Blue, green, and purple- Izzy
Purple, blue, green, and pink- Maddie
Purple and large- Sire Eris
Rainbow-ish- Dom
Red- Red
Orange- Jyn
@GalaxyUnicorn here's the list of the colors I've already used

@Pickles group

if you do make his red, make it bigger than mine which shouldn't be hard

No.

I could do red and then black tentacles or something

Deleted user

(yeah. I can't send it to you or anything but I'll name it after you)

( Thanks i always wanted an Octopus named after me!)