forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

We're making masks out of recycled materials
I can put my abundance of poptabs to good use
Or I can continue saving them until I have enough to make a full set of chain mail

Save them

Deleted user

I don't know.
also reed your letter has been sent

Oof
and thanks

@Fraust

My teacher broke his funny bone running from a wasp

can someone please listen to my story ideas? I'm paranoid something will happen if I don't which is absurd but it could happen.

Just popping in here to say that you can't break your funny bone
It's not actually a bone
It's a nerve (the Ulnar nerve specifically)
He could have broken his elbow, but not his funny bone

@Anemone eco

Why must I be American?

Don't mind me dying of second-hand embarrassment.

Okay, but I'm now curious about what caused you to say this.

I just watched a guy's visit to Japan, and oh boy was it cringy. Like, he only knew some Japanese and he's an "otaku" to boot, so of course he had to visit an actual Host Club and a

It was just such a huge cringe-fest, and even he admitted how he was dying inside from sheer embarrassment.

Oh, oof. That does sound very cringy.

Deleted user

I am not okay because I am stressed and depressed and constantly paranoid and can literally not stop trembling. I have been telling my therapist that everything has been good because I don't want anyone to worry because everyone is happy that I've smiled recently.
I have an appointment with my other therapist doctor lady, she prescribes me meds, today and I think I'm going to tell her exactly what's going on.
My mind is constantly in motion but my body lacks energy to do anything. I don't have any motivation whatsoever, I haven't been able to sleep more than a handful of hours, everything that makes a noise makes me jump, and so much more.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it’s nice getting out of my bed cause my siblings wouldn’t just let me sleep in and instead now we’re going for a drive through nothing to nowhere and back with obnoxious music that only my brother likes

Deleted user

My teacher broke his funny bone running from a wasp

can someone please listen to my story ideas? I'm paranoid something will happen if I don't which is absurd but it could happen.

Just popping in here to say that you can't break your funny bone
It's not actually a bone
It's a nerve (the Ulnar nerve specifically)
He could have broken his elbow, but not his funny bone

Ah, it was a bone he fractured somewhere near there.
I only remember because he made puns about it not being very funny

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm in Mixed Media and my teacher just asked us to confirm that we are, indeed in Mixed Media right now.

This reminds me of the time I walked out of a class five minutes in because it was the wrong one because the schedule paper was wrong.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

We're making masks out of recycled materials
I can put my abundance of poptabs to good use
Or I can continue saving them until I have enough to make a full set of chain mail

I read this as Recycled Animals.
Also yes chain mail. I had a friend that did it and it was pretty cool.

Deleted user

I once was friends with wasps. Normally we mutually try to kill each other. But this time they were very drunk so we were friends.

Lol

Deleted user

I once was friends with wasps. Normally we mutually try to kill each other. But this time they were very drunk so we were friends.

I had an aneurysm reading this

@Kie group

Ya know what?
I'm gonna make a chain mail mask
Not only chain mail, ofc.
I'm gonna sew a mask then put chain mail over it

I so wanna see the final product.

@Anemone eco

Ask me and I say there's no downside to having a cat even if you are allergic.(This is coming from someone who's owned more than eight cats in their lifetime and is allergic to cats)

@Kie group

At the point in the school week where I hope something strikes me dead. I have so many missing assignments because I'm useless and can't do things right the first time around, OFC my mom also has to hover and see what we're doing. She calls it 'checking in' but I know it's really because she doesn't trust me to get things done on my own. I've literally told her I want to die and she just brushes it off as me being overdramatic cause I just don't want to do school work. Same as always, she claims to care but I can tell that even my dogs care more.