forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Bro same. I'm just happy the grades for this year don't count. I'm failing and I will continue to fail, so at least I can't be held back

@Kie group

Haha at least your grades don't count. I'm pissed. It was originally to where our grades couldn't be any lower than last quarter's grades, but now we get graded while fuckin 6th and below only have to participate.

@Kie group

my sister is trying to rip her jeans using scissors and a razor skjdfhskjdhf i literally hate her right now

@The-Magician group

I’m being graded without doing the final exam, the year below me I don’t know what’s happening to them, but the year below them have just been freed from 20ish exam papers that they’ve been prepping for for about two years

Deleted user

my sister is trying to rip her jeans using scissors and a razor skjdfhskjdhf i literally hate her right now

Why the fuck-?

diy distressing.

@Kie group

They were a nice black pair and while I appreciate distressing I just,,, why??? She literally put them on and was like "These need rips,". She tries so hard to be cool or whatever and while I don't care sometimes I just want to punch her.

@Pickles group

Sometimes you just gotta ruin jeans because you can't survive the end of the world and be edgy with jeans that aren't ripped

@Fraust

I don't personally like distressed jeans
I like feeling crisp
My jeans are all form fitting and not distressed
I prefer most of my clothes form fitting unless they're pajamas tbh

@Kie group

I like feeling presentable but also I must be comfortable. I typically wear skinny jeans and a large shirt or hoodie in public. My shoes MUST be close-toed if I'm going to be in public (unless I'm going to a lake or smth) and earrings are the only jewelry I'll wear.

Deleted user

haha imagine not knowing but it being speculated that your grades might count so you’re sitting here hoping they do, but simultaneously hoping they don’t, it’s fun

@Kie group

I mean, a person's style is their own.

Not when she tries to dress like me half the time.

Oof.

I wear like some of the most basic clothing ever but I'll always pair some pieces of clothing which don't quite belong together and you can tell she's trying to dress like me because next time we go to a store she'll pick something close to or exactly the same as something I own.

@Pickles group

I think distressed jeans are really dumb and uncomfy, and I think that you could do something better with the extra fifty bucks it costs you
But it's not my place to tell you how to dress
(You being a general "the people who buy distressed jeans, for clarification)

@Pickles group

I like feeling presentable but also I must be comfortable. I typically wear skinny jeans and a large shirt or hoodie in public. My shoes MUST be close-toed if I'm going to be in public (unless I'm going to a lake or smth) and earrings are the only jewelry I'll wear.

I wear the same jeans or leggings and four or five sweatshirts and shoes almost every day and it's comfortable and they were expensive sweatshirts so I'mma wear them
I wouldn't call it presentable exactly, but they're the least loud things I own

@Kie group

I wear the same jeans or leggings and four or five sweatshirts and shoes almost every day and it's comfortable and they were expensive sweatshirts so I'mma wear them
I wouldn't call it presentable exactly, but they're the least loud things I own

I wear a pair of Converse every day and the same few hoodies so you're presentable in my mind lol

I think the loudest thing I own is a pair of white short-alls.