forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

no
we have to have an intellectual debate over who is most floof
this is important

It is of the utmost importance

Deleted user

I will supply detailed descriptions of the acts of affection I would perform if I met you for 25 cents each

Deleted user

I will supply detailed descriptions of the acts of affection I would perform if I met you for 25 cents each

Go ahead
soft wheezing

Deleted user

I can't compete for the floof, but I can compete for the softest
ya boi is the human equivalent of a chinchilla

this brought actual tears to my eyes you're adorable and your irl pic literally made me question my sexuality and you're soft?????

Deleted user

Go ahead
soft wheezing

First I'd say "well BI there" because we are both bisexual
and then I would hug you and boop your nose

@Pickles group

Offers a quarter

Deleted user

Go ahead
soft wheezing

First I'd say "well BI there" because we are both bisexual
and then I would hug you and boop your nose

AMAZING

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can't compete for the floof, but I can compete for the softest
ya boi is the human equivalent of a chinchilla

mhm
but can i wrap you in a blanket burrito while you angrily nom at my face and beg for unhealthy amounts of rasin

Deleted user

ELLA!

BEHOLD MY CREATION!!!!

Completion image

that looks like the hair on Dom's old edgy pfp

Deleted user

Offers a quarter

I'd tackle hug you and boop your nose and then continue hugging you and probably kiss you on the forehead nO hOmO

@Pickles group

Offers a quarter

I'd tackle hug you and boop your nose and then continue hugging you and probably kiss you on the forehead nO hOmO

nO rOmO