forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I love accidentally chugging expired milk and then wondering if it made me sick or if it's just my period

Why would you drink that???

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS EXPIRED UNTIL AFTERWARDS
I poured a glass and chugged some before I put the gallon back. It was then that I realized my fatal mistake. I saw that it had a ring of stuff (you know, the nasty congealed milk) on the inside by where the milk comes out (thankfully none of it came out into my glass), so I checked the date and the sell by date was the 12th, so it would've been fine a couple days ago
It tasted mostly fine, so. I haven't vomited

@Pickles group

oh ok
how old is she? she looks like 25-27

she’s 21 but in some pictures she looks like 16

Malina Weissman is 17 and I swear, she looks almost exactly the same as when she was 7
she's gorgeous and I'm angry

Deleted user

Guys
I'm gay for Ashnikko
Help
Meet Ashnikko, the Rapper Carving a Lane Of Her Own With 'Stupid ...
COME ON
YOU GOTTA ADMIT SHE'S HOT
AAAAAAAH

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hm
She’s cute, but not my kind of cute then again I’m highly biased
huggability’s not terrible but definitely appears to be on the lower side, I’ll give it a 4
She pulls off the blue hair pretty well so that’s an extra point, I would kill for those nails
And I guess she’s above average in general attractiveness

Overall, I think I’d rate her a 5-6/10

Deleted user

Hm
She’s cute, but not my kind of cute then again I’m highly biased
huggability’s not terrible but definitely appears to be on the lower side, I’ll give it a 4
She pulls off the blue hair pretty well so that’s an extra point, I would kill for those nails
And she’s above average in general attractiveness

Overall, I think I’d rate her a 5-6/10

Fair

Deleted user

What horror did I just subject myself to
That bitch really cannot sing huh
It destroyed my ears
This is a war crime

Deleted user

What horror did I just subject myself to
That bitch really cannot sing huh
It destroyed my ears
This is a war crime

who

She calls herself Tones and I
If anyone likes her, sorry
But why

@Pickles group

I mean, I can see how she'd be some people's type, but my type is none, so pass. However, she's pretty enough, but it doesn't fill me with anger and jealousy

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

does anyone have any music recommendations for me? these same three kpop songs are more than hecka old and I need something different
Anywhere between DetaramE KiddinG (obnoxious J-rap) to Magnolia (EDM with pretty vocals) kind of thing, maybe some nightcore, lofi, or monstercat-type stuff if you can’t find anything else
preferably with vocals but I’m not too picky

no stereotypical emo stuff, rap, country, 80’s music, or songs commonly heard on the radio, not that i have anything against them, just not my style

please help i’m desperate

@RedTheLoveless

Trying to figure out who I'm "gay" for which is basically everyone cuz gender is a social construct and I just want to like who I like in peace and I think I've narrowed it down to these three

So we have Wesley Johnson

Safiya Nygaard

and Joseph Catalanetto

How do you rate them, Ella?

@Fraust

Me, not attracted to females and also she's not at all my type
I guess I can see why you find her attractive?? Not really but like you do you
Not like I give a shit tbh
Yall can like who you like