forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Why is everyone on apple music's genius lyric meanings so freaking cute
Jack Harlow is adorable
Blueface is somewhat admittedly cute (I regret saying that)
Yung Baby Tate is hot
Meghan Trainor is cute
Alec Benjamin is baby
Why is everyone hot

@Kie group

I just didn't think it was very funny, clever connecting the car's lighting insignia or whatever with the flash's. I can give you that.

I wasn't aiming to be super funny LMFAO just thought it was something most people would at least get

@Fraust

I love Alec Benjamin (I don't actually know what he looks like, but I really like his music)
For some reason I'm really into boyish male voices?? Like, cavetown and Alec Benjamin are my jam
I have no idea why
I also like really nice deep voices (Avi Kaplan)

Deleted user

I love Alec Benjamin (I don't actually know what he looks like, but I really like his music)
For some reason I'm really into boyish male voices?? Like, cavetown and Alec Benjamin are my jam
I have no idea why

Cavetown is amazing

@Pickles group

I have no idea why

Alex Benjamin legitimately looks like the "Look Harry I drew you" thing

Deleted user

I have no idea why

He is baby and no one can change my mind

@Pickles group

I have no idea why

Okay but he looks like the drawing of Harry Potter and no one can change my mind

@HighPockets group

I have no idea why

Okay but he looks like the drawing of Harry Potter and no one can change my mind

POST IT

Deleted user

Sorry I was snappy, I was anxious to finally have my first OT so I could get help my sensory disorder
Then it got canceled.
again.

@Pickles group

POST IT

Not the best picture to prove my point, but it's the only one I can get to show up as the picture and not the link

@Pickles group

I immediately thought the painting Dobby did. Thank you for that.

Dobby did a painting? Boy I haven't read the books in a while

Deleted user

why is everyone on apple music's genius lyric meanings so freaking cute

"so what if I'm the monsTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I immediately thought the painting Dobby did. Thank you for that.

Dobby did a painting? Boy I haven't read the books in a while

I think it was a Christmas present. It was awful. Ron was like, "Those big black dots are your eyes!" Later I think Harry turned it upside down to see if it was better.

Deleted user

why is everyone on apple music's genius lyric meanings so freaking cute

"so what if I'm the monsTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Who is that lol

Deleted user

No one:
Not a soul:
Literally no one:
Me: Distressed friend noises
I was too depressed to do any work for history and now that I'm at a less depressed point, I have so much