forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

does anyone have any music recommendations for me? these same three kpop songs are more than hecka old and I need something different
Anywhere between DetaramE KiddinG (obnoxious J-rap) to Magnolia (EDM with pretty vocals) kind of thing, maybe some nightcore, lofi, or monstercat-type stuff if you can’t find anything else
preferably with vocals but I’m not too picky

no stereotypical emo stuff, rap, country, 80’s music, or songs commonly heard on the radio, not that i have anything against them, just not my style

please help i’m desperate

Cavetown
All of it
But especially I Know a Place (cover)
Also Alec Benjamin
Any and all Irish folk songs
Avriel and the Sequoias

Deleted user

does anyone have any music recommendations for me? these same three kpop songs are more than hecka old and I need something different
Anywhere between DetaramE KiddinG (obnoxious J-rap) to Magnolia (EDM with pretty vocals) kind of thing, maybe some nightcore, lofi, or monstercat-type stuff if you can’t find anything else

no stereotypical emo stuff, rap, country, 80’s music, or songs commonly heard on the radio, not that i have anything against them, just not my style

velvetears

Maybe you'd like Limbo???? I guess????
Or Sophie Meiers. She's great
Paper Latte I guess
And uhhhh… Surfaces

@RedTheLoveless

Have you explored Jayn, Flatsound, Mother Mother, grandson, or Alec Benjamin? I would suggest Melanie Martinez and Billie Eilish but idk how you feel about their type of music

Deleted user

I would suggest Convolk or eli. but they're kinda emo

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The first guy I wouldn't trust but might have decent stories.
The girl who's second I would want to talk with but I would disagree with her a lot.
Guy the three would annoy me.
Just the vibes I get.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

First bean is so definitely not
Maybe he’s got a good personality or some people will see him as attractive but not me
He seems to have the huggability of a cactus, the eyes of a robot, and the facial hair of someone who should not be trusted around children, if you know what I mean.
2/10.

Safiya is 10/10 simply because I watch her YouTube content sometimes and she’s great, you have good taste

Last bean’s pretty cute, got that hair floof and nerdy vibe
Looks huggable
Not much else to say there
6-7/10

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

First guy, not huggable, nope, maybe would make an okay friend?
3/10

The girl, looks decently huggable, and she's pretty
7/10

The last guy, as Ella said, looks very huggable and has the hair floof
Almost certainly plays video games
7-8/10

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Umm…are musicals ok? That's about all I listen to

Deleted user

frickin hate melanie martinez

why

I'm not particularly fond of anyone who has been accused of rape.

@RedTheLoveless

The first guy I wouldn't trust but might have decent stories.
The girl who's second I would want to talk with but I would disagree with her a lot.
Guy the three would annoy me.
Just the vibes I get.

I mean, if you want to check their vibes, they all have YouTube channels.

First guy: Wes_IRL and he also appears in NE6 (New Element 6). He has a lot of video game content (and his Instagram is full of him cosplaying different characters).
The girl: Safiya Nygaard. She has a lot of makeup and fashion content but just because she covers this stuff doesn't make her inherently stuck up or frivolous. She's actually super sweet and chill.
Number Three: Jocat (also has a persona known as Jocrap who shows up in the Crap Guides to DnD series). He's a nerdy animator who likes to stream with his friends whenever he can.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ah, spring
The flowers are blooming
The squirrels are consuming
And the birds are screaming desperately from the treetops for some yiffy wiffy
isn’t nature beautiful

Deleted user

why

WHAT
I've never heard anything about that

@RedTheLoveless

why

^^^ Exactly why I didn't think you'd be interested, Ella. Her music is popular and kinda up your alley, but she as a person is sketchy at best.

Deleted user

Ah, spring
The flowers are blooming
isn’t nature beautiful

sNEEZE

ah yes, springtime yiffy wiffy. isn't nature beautiful?

@Anemone eco

Ah, spring
The flowers are blooming
isn’t nature beautiful

Well, next time I hear a bird chirping, I'm yelling "yiffy wiffy". But yes, spring is nice.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oh yeah, I forgot about her
songs kind of like Soap sound good rn

…never heard that detail so I definitely will not be supporting her music from now on (not that I was a huge fan or anything, I just liked three of her songs for a while last year)

@Pickles group

Ah, spring
The flowers are blooming
isn’t nature beautiful

SOL