forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

It wasn’t Laramie, it’s the girl who sits next to me in band. We’re both on the oboe part for our song Solàs Ané. it makes me so angry

i take the piece home and play it so i sound good

then these assholes depend on me for backup during their shitty duet and ruin the one I personally wanted

just fuck

(I know it wasn’t Laramie. Laramie is actually way better then most of my section lmao)

i mean like, you fucking heard it

it’s terrible with her back, now

you can hear the lack of care

@RedTheLoveless

I'm glad you guys are helping him.

I just wish I could do more to help him, honestly. The perpetrator has affected me as well, so I want to get justice too.

@Moxie group

dissociating
dissociating real hard help

I've never personally experienced dissociation but I've heard that ground stuff like holding an ice in your hand, touching something with a lot of texture, or physically describing things around you can help

Deleted user

dissociating
dissociating real hard help

I've never personally experienced dissociation but I've heard that ground stuff like holding an ice in your hand, touching something with a lot of texture, or physically describing things around you can help

yeah, I doused my face with cold water and since then I've been better <3

In other news, what's something that rhymes with sugar??

Deleted user

what's something that rhymes with sugar??

cook her

Okay Titus.

Fucking HELL Jynnie.

XD

Deleted user

that is such an aesthetic. im both living and dying for it

@HighPockets group

I have three plays with those covers (As You Like It, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Henry V) and I'm looking for the Titus Andronicus one! The Antony and Cleopatra one is also chef's kiss

@Mojack group

well

I’m going back to therapy, but not due to my anxiety (I believe I’ve already dealt with it enough, it’s still there but manageable)

For the past few months, I’ve had some (frankly) not so good thoughts in my mind, and while Christmas break helped they only began to surface around a month ago. Should I have kept silent about it for so long? No, probably not. I just didn’t know what to say I guess and I really, really don’t want to do therapy again. And I dont know why either. My previous therapy experiences? Great! I just don’t..

And then I just don’t wanna take pills either. Which even then I don’t know if I’ll need to yet, so there’s no need on worrying about that.

all I have to really do right now is get through the week. I’ll have March break soon at least and hopefully by then I’ll be seeing someone.

So just a little vent in here, writing down my thoughts and such. do I feel better that I told someone? I don’t really know, it’s really hard to tell right now.

@Milani eco

Today, someone fat shamed me. I just stood tall and ignored it. I eventually shed a few tears, but for the first time in a while, I didn't really care. I am not even that large! I am only 60kg. (I'm 13). Then, I asked his friend to stop doing it, and he said fine. The original person didn't stop, but as long as I know that I'm not fat, then I know he is just trying to cover up his own issues. The whole point of this rant was to say that I am becoming more confident :) Thanks for reading <3 Baiiiiii

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Today, someone fat shamed me. I just stood tall and ignored it. I eventually shed a few tears, but for the first time in a while, I didn't really care. I am not even that large! I am only 60kg. (I'm 13). Then, I asked his friend to stop doing it, and he said fine. The original person didn't stop, but as long as I know that I'm not fat, then I know he is just trying to cover up his own issues. The whole point of this rant was to say that I am becoming more confident :) Thanks for reading <3 Baiiiiii

<3 <3 Flex on me with that confidence, babe!!

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Why don't we have snow days for rain? It's raining really hard and I don't want to go to school

I am literally sitting in my seat, and my right sleeve/side/thigh, are soaked through. (Only on the outside, it didn't go much further than my right.) and my left sleeve is damp too.
My mom is su;pposed to drive me on days like this.
She never does.
I don't like rain.

@Anemone eco

When my friend walked up to me saying "I'm going to stab you", I didn't expect her to actually stab me with something.