forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

at random moments your face just gets red?
It's not, like, when you're nervous, or after you've exercised, or using a certain product, or in certain heats?

Deleted user

i am currently in an exam eek. help me children aha.

Deleted user

i am currently in an exam eek. help me children aha.

ahhh good luck my fren

we have half an hour left and i am so stuck halppppp

@Anemone eco

I'm glad it went okay. :)

Well Friday is the really important thing and I'm TERRIFIED

Ah. Good luck for Friday, my dude.

@Pickles group

Everything is ahhhh right now. Currently having ravioli, a peanut butter sandwich on slightly stale bread, and a mango smoothie. it's 8:20 and this is my dinner

@Anemone eco

Everything is ahhhh right now. Currently having ravioli, a peanut butter sandwich on slightly stale bread, and a mango smoothie. it's 8:20 and this is my dinner

Oof. That's quite an interesting dinner, Pickles.

@RedTheLoveless

Ah, well, good/bad for you. I hope whatever reason you needed to be a bodyguard is or gets all sorted out, Ace.

It's attempting to get sorted out. B is still waiting for the restraining order to be official, so until then he's either hiding somewhere on campus or hanging out with me and the gang of people who will not hesitate to take action against his perpetrator.

@Pickles group

Oof. That's quite an interesting dinner, Pickles.

I'm still hungryyyy. Time for ice cream, I guess
I PROMISE I'M USUALLY HEALTHIER

@RedTheLoveless

I'm glad you guys are helping him.

I just wish I could do more to help him, honestly. The perpetrator has affected me as well, so I want to get justice too.

@HighPockets group

I'm glad you guys are helping him.

I just wish I could do more to help him, honestly. The perpetrator has affected me as well, so I want to get justice too.

I hope you guys get that justice.

@Pickles group

My friend, with flawless makeup (and skin, who's gorgeous and talented at pretty much everything): at least you can do eyeliner
My crusty butt (with terrible skin and makeup done on the bathroom floor in twenty minutes): I did not spend the entirety of sixth grade watching solely winged eyeliner tutorials on youtube to be bad

(It looked good and I was really proud of myself)

Deleted user

It wasn’t Laramie, it’s the girl who sits next to me in band. We’re both on the oboe part for our song Solàs Ané. it makes me so angry

i take the piece home and play it so i sound good

then these assholes depend on me for backup during their shitty duet and ruin the one I personally wanted

just fuck

(I know it wasn’t Laramie. Laramie is actually way better then most of my section lmao)

@Anemone eco

My friend, with flawless makeup (and skin, who's gorgeous and talented at pretty much everything): at least you can do eyeliner
My crusty butt (with terrible skin and makeup done on the bathroom floor in twenty minutes): I did not spend the entirety of sixth grade watching solely winged eyeliner tutorials on youtube to be bad

(It looked good and I was really proud of myself)

Lol. I'm glad you're proud of it, Pickles. Good job.