forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

Yet another reason why I fail to see the reason people like children so much
They're violent, stupid, and generally just waste resources tbh
Kids aren't useful until they're adults ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Teachers can't be boring. I'm so done with boring teachers teaching boring things and expecting me to be awake?? Like no, honey. If I have you first thing in the morning and you continue to b boring, you can't expect that from me.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

"'But soon,' he cried with sad and solemn enthusiasm, 'I shall die, and what I now feel be no longer felt. Soon these burning miseries will be extinct. I shall ascend my funeral pile triumphantly and exult in the agony of the torturing flames.'"
-Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
Me in my english class rn

@Pickles group

Someone had a seizure or something in the halls and an ambulance came and we had to stay in second period for a little longer while they moved them. This is the most interesting thing that's happened to me in a while and it wasn't even me

@Pickles group

Third time there's been an ambulance this school year, but first time we've had to stay in our classroom. Always happens during second period, too. Hmm

@hollow-boned

Teachers can't be boring. I'm so done with boring teachers teaching boring things and expecting me to be awake?? Like no, honey. If I have you first thing in the morning and you continue to b boring, you can't expect that from me.

yeah

Deleted user

I’m not disappointed like I thought I would be. I’m so excited for tomorrow though, just cause I get to chat with someone very special for an hour. I’m still pretty happy surprisingly. I guess life is looking up.

Deleted user

My sister's ferret is missing and I'm pretty sure he's dead

NOOOOOO I LOVE FERRETS THEY’RE SO CUTE

Deleted user

School is boring.

I'm in science at the moment.

Blegh.

Also definitely not supposed to be on here so excuse me while I go back to reading–

Deleted user

I’m in drama and Chorus is practicing and they all look like they’re suffering.

@Moxie group

Kids aren't useful until they're adults

I think kids are useful.. At least.. I hope we are. It’s Fern, by the way.. the 10 year old… 😞

You're 10?????????

@The-Magician group

Kids aren't useful until they're adults

I think kids are useful.. At least.. I hope we are. It’s Fern, by the way.. the 10 year old… 😞

You're 10?????????

Yeah..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Kids are great sometimes :D
Prime examples: My baby sister, you
And they can be very smart, funny, and helpful

I just really don’t like taking care of them
At all
of course I’m technically still a child so