forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

i. am. not. okay. and i would talk to my brother but he has a funeral tomorrow and then is taking fri-mon to recover from that. so i'm feeling kinda alone and i wish i could help him but he won't let me.

That sucks. I spent a whole twenty seconds trying to figure out what a frimon was

this isn’t the first time i’ve been scared to talk to him. i feel like i can’t tell him stuff because he doesn’t actually care about me…
friday to monday aha

He probably does care about you and is just distracted
yup, I'm just dumb

Deleted user

i. am. not. okay. and i would talk to my brother but he has a funeral tomorrow and then is taking fri-mon to recover from that. so i'm feeling kinda alone and i wish i could help him but he won't let me.

That sucks. I spent a whole twenty seconds trying to figure out what a frimon was

this isn’t the first time i’ve been scared to talk to him. i feel like i can’t tell him stuff because he doesn’t actually care about me…
friday to monday aha

He probably does care about you and is just distracted
yup, I'm just dumb

it’s been like this for years. and i feel that way about everyone. i feel no one actually cares about me… (you can tell i’m at my lowest here aha…)
you are not dumb dearie.

@saor_illust school

how… how am i supposed to help a friend who i've only talked to once but still consider a friend?? i- i'm not made for this, i can't comfort people when i'm not close to them but they-their mental state is worse than mine, and i want to help them- but i can't- and i- i'm breaking…

Deleted user

Wow, I'm so close to either stabbing someone or crying as I stab someone.
My parents are trying to take away all of my support systems in the quest to "fix me"

@RedTheLoveless

It is though. Unless you think there is another physical way to define yourself.

I agree. It is me, it's just not an accurate representation of the internal me. Ya feel?

You have a personal mental image of how you should be but actually aren't. But even more than most people.

Yeah. You get it.

Deleted user

I saw my ex, who was a toxic cunt after he broke up with me and used me trying to get with my friend, at AC&T. So me being me I looked away and tried not to go up to him, slap him and tell him off. I mean I wasn’t in school so they couldn’t expel me lmao. Should have gave him a piece of my mind though, him and another person are the only people I hate. Yes hate. I hate no one else. I mean I dislike characters but I never hate them. The only other person I hate is basically a perv who talks about rape and makes me very uncomfortable reeeee why me. My day is going to be good though, I have anime club and I’m gonna read RP’s from here with my crush and close friend.

Deleted user

I killed a bug and it’s guts are still on my palm. Now I need to wash my hands, thanks fly. But seriously fuck that fly it landed on my sketchbook, I waited until it got on the table then YEET my hand crushed it. Don’t touch my sketch book bugs I’ll kill you.

@RedTheLoveless

Thank you random guy who sits next to me in Psych. You really saved me a sprint across campus and back just to get a scantron for the exam today.

I knew I was forgetting something this morning.

Deleted user

My friends:

• Make fun of my hair
  • Make fun of my body
  • Make fun of my voice
  • Make fun of my height

Also my friends:

• "Why don't you have any confidence?"
  • "You shouldn't be dysphoric."
  • "You're cute and you know it, shut up."

Deleted user

one of them just told me my hair dye job sucks.

the same one who says I'm not allowed to do/try out {to see if it's my thing} 'witch stuff' because she started doing it first.

I'm this close to slapping her.

A fight is about to be had.

@Anemone eco

That sucks, Mir. Have you asked them to stop the teasing? Have you sat down(so to speak) with them and had a talk about how this makes you feel? Also, with your witchy bitchy friend. Tell her off. Tell her that she can't stop you. But don't like, physically slap her. Do it verbally.

@Pickles group

Thank you random guy who sits next to me in Psych. You really saved me a sprint across campus and back just to get a scantron for the exam today.

Y'all gotta bring your own scantrons? Whack

Deleted user

If gym was deleted I would be happy. Gym is trash.

@RedTheLoveless

Y'all gotta bring your own scantrons? Whack

Yee. Gotta buy them from the bookstore too. CC has to get their free tuition money back somehow.

@saor_illust school

I mean. It's not that bad in my opinion.

the thing is, for me, we play a lot of ball games
and I've discovered that I absolutely hate ball games so, I would be so happy if they got rid of gym and english

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I hate this girl at school she is such a bitch and she is so sarcastic and she literally climbs trees during sport and goes on piggy backs with her friend i hate her rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds low-key like a cool dude.