forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Did y'all know there's a magical thing called mint moose tracks ice cream???? I love moose tracks, I love mint, this is like a godsend
Also, I have chex mix and combos and toaster strudels, so if some girl would like to come be mine, I'll share

you’re asking for a lot

i’ll be there in ten

@RainClouds_Itachi_

ok so i like music a lot, so i thought i should try to make theme songs for my characters myself-
bc, yanno, it'd be fun !!!
but now i'm at a loss bc everything i do doesn't,,,, sound,,, right?????
so now i'm just confusion :/
but i really REALLY wanna make theme songs for 'em myself
this was a smol unimportant vent, but a vent nonetheless, send help call 911-

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Did y'all know there's a magical thing called mint moose tracks ice cream???? I love moose tracks, I love mint, this is like a godsend
Also, I have chex mix and combos and toaster strudels, so if some girl would like to come be mine, I'll share

you’re asking for a lot

i’ll be there in ten

OMG I WANT SOME!!
I'll pay you in mint-chocolate girl guide cookies if you give me minty moose tracks!!!

@saor_illust school

when you want to vent really badly but know at the same time your brain and body will team up against you together to stop you from posting anything the second you decide that you're going to say something about it

@saor_illust school

(i'm so sorry gm i'm dealing with my own issues right now but i swear if i was in a better mood overall i would say something that would hopefully be decently supportive)

thanks dom, i'm just- i'm so heckin' scared of being judged, and right now- i just can't bring myself to say anything. it's also really scary to put something out there like that for me because then i feel i'll be needing to explain a bunch of stuff in the vent- i just wish i felt safe enough to vent to the people who i know wouldn't need any explanation because they already know that stuff… i'm sorry, i feel like i'm just rambling at this point, and it may have turned into a mini-vent but oh well…

@saor_illust school

also- i have another vent. completely unrelated to the thing i really want to vent about but can't, but it's been at the back of my mind all day. so there's this person, who i'm not too close with, but i still consider her a friend, and they're doing worse than me in their mental state, and i want to help them so badly but i have no idea what to say, and now their cry for help has gone pretty much unnoticed. my heart aches, and i really want to say something, anything, but i just can't think of anything. and i realize that i'm just repeating myself at this point but i can't help it…

@saor_illust school

Mhm! I actually just sent out a message that accomplished nothing of the "perfect" message I had in mind, but couldn't find the right words to, but I think it worked well enough to satisfy the small part of me that always strives for absolute perfection.

Deleted user

another update: i have to work tonight. i can barely walk and i literally just got out of bed. my brother came over and when i wasn't asleep, he was crying. i hate seeing him like that and he was crying because of the state i'm in (i asked him and i am an empath so… im not making that up i promse.)

i just want death honestly…

@Pickles group

So we were doing peer review in government yesterday and since I only had one partner, there were extra spots. He told us just to put whatever in them because they were required questions on the form. But I couldn't think of anything to put, so I just did fun facts about murder and now I'm kind of scared that he's gonna be like, "are you okay?" Because I'm fine, just not creative. Thankfully, I didn't add the part about the pictures of a noose on the shirts people sold outside where Ted Bundy was executed (ironic because he got the chair), or the thing about the urn (I settled for a case I heard awhile ago about a serial arsonist who was also a firefighter but I don't remember a lot about it).

I really don't have a sense of what's morbid or too morbid for school anymore so hopefully I don't get in trouble. Oops

@Pickles group

Mint is disgusting.
The rest of our winterguard season got canceled. I'm sad

US TOO!! I was really looking forward to semi-state this weekend… now we'll never get to do our show again…

Because WGI canceled all theirs and MEPA does what WGI does. We're all mad. And district contest for band got canceled. Everything is canceled. If our trip to Disney gets canceled too, I'm going to scream

Deleted user

To play

And also just for fun. Choir goes to New York, band goes to Disney.

@Pickles group

Disney parade and other marching band stuff. We go every four years so everyone goes once and if we don't go this year, I won't get to go

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Mint is disgusting.
The rest of our winterguard season got canceled. I'm sad

US TOO!! I was really looking forward to semi-state this weekend… now we'll never get to do our show again…

Because WGI canceled all theirs and MEPA does what WGI does. We're all mad. And district contest for band got canceled. Everything is canceled. If our trip to Disney gets canceled too, I'm going to scream

We're going to Disney on the monday after this coming one. It's close, and I will throw hands if they cancel it. When are y'all going?