forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I will be on notebook more than is reasonable, considering. Don't worry, Jynnie. I fully plan on screeching every time I finish something

@Pickles group

Fun story
I asked my friend why she consistently goes to bed at 1 am (she consistently gets four hours of sleep every night and thus quotes tumblr out of context. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes not) and she said "melatonin doesn't taste as yummy as it used to, so I just think 'I'll fall asleep on my own.' And then I don't."

Deleted user

I HAVE SIX WEEKS OFF FROM SCHOOL AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS TIME

HALPPP

Corona?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I WANNA WATCH ONE PIECE BUT IF I DO I'LL REGRET IT BECAUSE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IS DYING IN A FEW EPISODES but i might get to go to my friend's house and even tho she's way ahead of me she said we could watch from where she is except my mom doesn't really like her stepmom

Deleted user

I HAVE SIX WEEKS OFF FROM SCHOOL AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS TIME

HALPPP

Corona?

Yea

MD’s got two weeks off starting Monday

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

this whole situation just feels so weird, like all my friends are so worried they aren't gonna be able to see their friends, go to school, or even leave their house for months, and then there's me, i've been doing this my entire life, it's all i really know, and so now i don't know how to feel about it

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So when we got the news that school was closing down my friends and I were pretty happy bc we had a science test that none of us studied for being postponed then at lunch we were all on the verge of a mental breakdown so after lunch my friend and I decided to browse memes to confuse ourselves so we don't break down and the effects are catching up to me and I kinda feel like crying now

@Pickles group

this whole situation just feels so weird, like all my friends are so worried they aren't gonna be able to see their friends, go to school, or even leave their house for months, and then there's me, i've been doing this my entire life, it's all i really know, and so now i don't know how to feel about it

watch and laugh as we suffer

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Y'all, spring auditions for band placement next year is really really awful because I'm in the lowest band and actually talented??? Even my middle school BDs think I should be in the highest band. I've put my best work out there, but auditions are so real and I'm really scared I'll mess up and have to suffer another year of this…

@Pickles group

Y'all, spring auditions for band placement next year is really really awful because I'm in the lowest band and actually talented??? Even my middle school BDs think I should be in the highest band. I've put my best work out there, but auditions are so real and I'm really scared I'll mess up and have to suffer another year of this…

That's what happened to me. I messed up SO bad and I'm stuck in concert band. We were supposed to get our audition music next week but that's not happening. Great.

Deleted user

so I hugged my guy friend who I've never hugged before yesterday
And it was an 11 out of ten hug
It was such a great hug y'all
struggles to find a way to share details of what made said hug so great without sounding like a creep

@Pickles group

Oh yikes. Our auditions were supposed to be Thursday, but it's not happening nowww. If they make us do a video, I'm going to cry.

We did that one year and everything was screwed up