forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

We have four because spring break is right after the mandated closing time, but apparently we're only starting online school next Friday

Haven't fallen asleep again. I have to pee but I don't want to get up

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

We're starting online school monday, and then we have spring break for two weeks. It's a good life in IN. Everything is canceled and I have to stay under the watchful eye of my monster mother all break + 1 week.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

ah i c
i live in Manitoba tho, so i didn't know about it in Ontario :/
i also tend to ignore most news unless i'll be immediately effected
it does make sense that it's in Ontario tho, considering that's one of THE most populated places
take care of yourself frien !!

Yeah, it does, and it's southern ontario too so it makes even more sense.

@TeamMezzo group

here's the thing so much of me wants/knows we're gonna get canceled HOWEVER
i'm in home ec rn and i will miss most of our cooking unit which is sad
and i also am terrified of the virus not for myself, but for my mother. because uh her immune system is kinda compromised thanks to her meds because she has an autoimmune disorder so that's fun

Deleted user

here's the thing so much of me wants/knows we're gonna get canceled HOWEVER
i'm in home ec rn and i will miss most of our cooking unit which is sad
and i also am terrified of the virus not for myself, but for my mother. because uh her immune system is kinda compromised thanks to her meds because she has an autoimmune disorder so that's fun

oh mezzo. sending positivity your way <3

Deleted user

i want to fucking die. i’m better off dead. everyone else is better off with me dead to..

@hyunjins-eyemole

My school has come to the important decision that to stop the Corona virus we will not cancel school but get let out an hour early! Oh joy! We can still get the virus AND get out an hour early!

Deleted user

oh my goodness i know that feel
hugs are so underrated

dude he did the thing where
Guys: If a girl hugs you, put your arms around her waist, that's the best way to go

But like, isn't that low-key Not Okay?

depends on the person, but most girls don't mind a waist hug. Just keep your hands north.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

hahahahahaa don’t you love it when it’s werewolf season and you’re in so much pain that you can’t move or sleep and end up barely getting four hours on the one day that week where you needed to do things

@Ranbob

Reeee i keep feeling anxious and feeling possessive over certain people its annoyinggggg and I’m sad because i won’t get to go to my club because we get 2 weeks off school

@GameMaster group

Well my school is shut down
Also I had the endoscopy and it took them four tries to find a vein for the IV. As a person who doesn’t like needles I almost said “fucking hell” in the operating room when one of the veins collasped.