forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Did my mouth just water looking at that pallet? Mayhaps

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You know the Overdramatic WerewolfTM hit you hard when you’ve been laughing hysterically at the words “mootball feetlong” a solid minute

I mean obviously I'm glad I don't have a period. But I would low-key want to experience one for ScienceTM.

@Pickles group

You know the Overdramatic WerewolfTM hit you hard when you’ve been laughing hysterically at the words “mootball feetlong” a solid minute

I mean obviously I'm glad I don't have a period. But I would low-key want to experience one for ScienceTM.

Trust me you do NOT

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

You do NOT want to have a period, since for MOST of us it involves pain, discomfort, and general anxiety.

@TeamMezzo group

no it is literally Death Week TM

Deleted user

Well, bi. But in the very very unlikely case I end up with a guy, I'm not having biological children.