forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Bold of you to assume you would actually poison yourself

nod of agreement

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Dom, if you want the basics on the inconvienences of a period, and PMS, I am happy to answer, especially as a child that gets all the inconvenience, but not the crippling cramps other afflicted people have spoken of.

@HighPockets group

I just got to see one of my birthday gifts and I think it 100% makes up for most likely not being able to do anything super cool for my birthday.

@Moxie group

…. what has my life become… I spent $45 on an eyeshadow palette..

Join the club - A disaster makeup artist

Honey I couldn’t be a disaster at makeup even if I tried, ask Moxie

They’re so good it’s unfair. I compared them to one of those people with amazing makeup that work at Sephora that are really scary and really talented

@GameMaster group

…. what has my life become… I spent $45 on an eyeshadow palette..

Join the club - A disaster makeup artist

Honey I couldn’t be a disaster at makeup even if I tried, ask Moxie

They’re so good it’s unfair. I compared them to one of those people with amazing makeup that work at Sephora that are really scary and really talented

I spent 54 but I justified it because our musical is frozen and I need it because I alway end up doing everyone’s makeup.

@Fraust

Me: Ah yes I'm going to be a functioning human being today
My period: Wait wait wait
My period: What if I made your insides feel like they're being scraped by knives?
Me: Wait fuck no don't do that
My period: And what if it hurt so much that you cease to function and then you throw up
Me: Well I guess I'll just cry then
My period: Excellent, slave

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Me:Wakes up Cool. New day.
Period: Nope. You're sticky and bloody and your sheets are stained.
Me: Fuck you. Takes speedy show and get ready to walk to school.
Period: How about a wedgie halfway to school? And now your butt is sore because pad wedgies are not fun. (It's the shape of my pants and the fact that my wide hips make them either ride up or down, so I let them ride up, and then that happens. And it ONLY happens with my period.
Me: Fuck you.
Period: How about we leak out and stain your pants halfway through firstperiod and give you anxiety for the rest of the day.
Me: FUCK *Wears black bottoms EVERY shark week.

Period: Lets give you an uncomfortable but not crippling cramp through lunch.
Me: Suffers.
Period: REPEATS FOR LIKE, FIVE FULL DAYS OF HELL.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom, if you want the basics on the inconvienences of a period, and PMS, I am happy to answer, especially as a child that gets all the inconvenience, but not the crippling cramps other afflicted people have spoken of.

Cool.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Well, this is off-topic, but is it irrational that I sometimes get scared around whit vans?

No, not really

I mean, I don't think white vans themselves should be feared.

AROUND. The people in them.

But like, the ones in black vans are probably as bad, which is to say, not that much.

All vans. Black and white are most inconspicuous I think, but vans are generally easier to push people into than small cars

Well, I'm glad it's not too irrational.

I really thought you guys were talking about the shoes and I was so confused

At my school, the ppl in white vans are either the school bitches or VSCO girls, so it totally made sense to me being a "I'm not popular, but I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine" person myself.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also today is world sleep day so I order everyone to go to bed early and get a proper rest!
ignoring the fact that I’m typing this an hour past my bedtime