forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

dommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Deleted user

dommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Miriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. What?

@Fraust

Because I'm always miserable when I'm there, I'm only there once a week anyways so they won't miss me, and I don't get paid shit. Tips are also shit so that doesn't make up for it. I'm just always super anxious and uncomfortable and I just hate being there, but I also feel really pathetic because my job isn't that hard

@Fraust

make yourself happy and find whatever it is you find joy in doing caustic!

B u t t h e n I ' l l b e h e l l a p o o r

@saor_illust school

on the other hand, i has rant

i used to be social…-ish

and now all of my social skills have gone done the drain
i guess maybe her problems are so much worse than mine
or maybe it's because she has to deal with things that i don't have to because i'm still technically a kid by my standards
or maybe it's because i'm just not good at much

ahhh who am i kidding, if i keep going with this i'm never going to get done what i wanted and i'm going to start beating myself up again…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Because I'm always miserable when I'm there, I'm only there once a week anyways so they won't miss me, and I don't get paid shit. Tips are also shit so that doesn't make up for it. I'm just always super anxious and uncomfortable and I just hate being there, but I also feel really pathetic because my job isn't that hard

That really sucks. But I would say to stick it out. Talk to your parents about it, but it won’t look good on your resume if you quit at the beginning.

@saor_illust school

make yourself happy and find whatever it is you find joy in doing caustic!

B u t t h e n I ' l l b e h e l l a p o o r

make a job out of whatever you find joy in
there's no point in staying in a job that you hate

@Fraust

My parents don't care if I quit. I've already talked to them about it before (I'd send in a two weeks notice like a decent human being so it wouldn't look bad I don't think).