forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

my friends and i are calling this… the quarantine

all of us have been trapped inside our houses since like… idk i have lost count of time
i wanna say friday but that seems too short of a time period

it seems like i have been inside forever

Deleted user

all of us have been trapped inside our houses since like… idk i have lost count of time

Sounds dystopian.

Deleted user

I'm going to a park today. :)

don't die

Not Responsible For Injuries Park from a weird simpsons short before a movie

@saor_illust school

Sounds dystopian.

haha now that i look at it, it kinda does seem like it could be a plot for something dystopian, doesn't it

@Katastrophic group

well i came to vent and it seems i'm not the only one on this topic so yay.

So while i do digital art and comics, im actually a ceramics major/artist. ceramics is expensive af to do on your own, cause of wheels and kilns and glazes (not to mention those are toxic chemicals and you can't just buy them). Anyways i was going to participate in a massive art fair that would have financially funded me for my final year of college at least and possibly be enough to start putting some money down on a good wheel and baby kiln for my own studio.
I had a whole schedule set for how much work i needed to do each day, all the materials and costs and whatnot. I was actually motivated to go and work, to the point where i was excited to start this massive project. After spending most of the winter very tired and unmotivated (SAD is fun), this was really big for me. Anyways the whole thing was canceled, even though it was set to be in june, because the virus is predicted to pique in may. now i've been un-motivated and don't really want to work with ceramics at all cause i know it's all kinda for nothing besides a grade in class. not to mention this event would have been a 'breakthrough' and gotten my name into the art community, something i very much need to do to have any success in a traditional art.

tdlr, corona virus sucks and kinda set my professional career back by a year. how are you guys doing in this pandemic end-of-the-world?

Deleted user

Not great. This is the new Black Plague and I am not okay.

Deleted user

the virus shut down my school and I’m considering just staying home unless my friends contact me to do something lol

also my account most recently hit two years and i am just stunned lmao

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I had a really good dream where somebody actually loved me and then I woke up and remembered that it's not true. And sometimes that shit just really hurts.

Me too, Mir. Me. Too.
My crush and I are in dance class together and for our final, our teacher put us in groups to make a guard show and I had daydreams about her being in my group and doing a love song… that didn't end up happening and all my dreams were shattered within that one second.