forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I am watching the simpsonsand it is 12:30 AM and my dad is eating a weird type of cheezies with a pair of chopsticak and I have cookies.
Life is good.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

make yourself happy and find whatever it is you find joy in doing caustic!

B u t t h e n I ' l l b e h e l l a p o o r

make a job out of whatever you find joy in
there's no point in staying in a job that you hate

Except for the moneys.

@Fraust

Yeah, I wanna be a freelance artist, but that means I will likely not have enough money to support myself
So…
Cheap apartment and only eating lunch it is
And that lunch will be ramen

@saor_illust school

you know… i'm desperate enough at this point to be reaching out to someone other than ella, who's currently offline right now
i… and this is really hard for me to say. it isn't much, but it takes all of my mental strength to not delete everything and pretend like everything is fine while i fall into what i call my 'depressive state'. i need someone just to rant to, to vent to, but i'm still not comfortable sharing it here… can i just borrow someone's pms for a bit…

edit: i really really want to just delete that and pretend everything is okay when it really isn't…

Yeah, I wanna be a freelance artist, but that means I will likely not have enough money to support myself
So…

Ramen will probably eventually kill you.

@Fraust

So…

Ramen will probably eventually kill you.

There are worse ways to die

Yup. I have a great one, but I’m not gonna say because suicidal people. But with household objects one could die of manufactured chlorine gas inflating the stomach and seeping into the lungs.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Y'all it is 1:20 am and I just got up to make my mozzies (mozzarella sticks with a lot of love)

Self care is getting the good mozzies and walking for 30 more seconds to find the good tissues to blow your nose instead of just using the crappy ones.

Deleted user

gamó… i’m so so sorry society. i tried to kill myself. but it didn’t work. and now i have to deal with my brother finding out. god fucking damnit. gamó, gamó, gamó…

@saor_illust school

nia…

i'm so sorry…

you shouldn't be sorry… it's not your fault you feel this way…

and i'm sorry i can't help more, but- i'll give you some virtual hugs -hugs-

Deleted user

don’t apologise izzy it’s okay. i’m just disappointed in myself that i thought i’d be able to hide this from him. i also forgot he has my necklace and since we are both empaths he already knows something was wrong… he keeps calling me and i don’t want to pick up because i don’t want to see him get upset over it because i can already feel that he is on the verge of crying. gamó

Deleted user

and now i'm getting yelled at for no reason by rubys mum. gamó!

Deleted user

bruh i had a dream last night that andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) (our lord and savior) went around debunking RP threads and shutting them down. Like, for example, he shut down a Warrior Cats one because one of the RPers said a way to kill someone was by between the shoulders, and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) wrote this giiiaaaant essay on why it was wrong.

I’m confused and scared

Deleted user

just got back from corona stockpiling

Yo I had to punch a guy yesterday who tried to grab my cereal from my cart

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Alright, corona
You can cancel my art lessons
Lock me inside
Kill all the boomers in the city

But when you cancel the yearly alpaca show, that’s too far

Deleted user

rbhyundjasigaybwuijmkieurgfb