forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Combined or separately? Either way, you're both growing…

seperately
and exactly
like why shame teenagers for eating

Deleted user

but I cheered myself up by thinking about an extremely funny memory from my childhood

you can read it on Ella's 'all the stupid things my baby sister says' chat

Deleted user

how do you kindly tell your unbiological little bro to stop talking about his 'girlfriend' because you hate it?

Deleted user

then I guess you're going down bc I'm bout to jump off a cliff istg

Deleted user

also I would just like to say that the stigma around ptsd sucks, as someone with a diagnosis

I have no problem telling people "my depression has been bad recently" or "my anxiety disorder has been bad recently"

Usually I can even say "my panic disorder has been bad recently" without discomfort

But I feel really weird everytime I say "my PTSD has been bad recently."

@HighPockets group

Stigma around every mental health thing sucks, when I say I'm having trouble with my depression or anxiety people act like I'm one of those "uwu I'm so anxious because I'm an introvert and I get sad sometimes so I'm depressed!" Tumblr self-diagnosees. Like no? That's not how any of this works? (This message is brought to you by an extrovert with diagnosed anxiety and depression lol).
And it's even worse when I'm at a meeting about my mental health and my mom is like "well her…. depression has been bad lately…"

IT'S NOT A FUCKING SWEAR WORD, YOU CAN SAY THE NAME OF MY MENTAL ILLNESS. I HAVE DEPRESSION. I HAVE ANXIETY. I HAVE ADD. I HAVE ASPERGER'S. NONE OF THOSE ARE BAD WORDS, AND ACTING LIKE THEY ARE ONLY FURTHERS THE STIGMATIZATION.

Deleted user

e
x
a
c
t
l
y

I don't know if it's just because people always think PTSD = guy who was in the army, but as someone whose ptsd is from abuse, alcoholism/addiction, etc., i feel like people do always make that "self diagnosed tumblr kid" assumption.

No. It's not like that. I'm diagnosed. The other day I had a panic attack over a Gatorade bottle with a clear liquid in it. That's PTSD. It fucking sucks.

And if I try to explain what my trauma comes from it gets worse.

Especially when I get to the worst parts.

Like, last time I tried to tell someone my dad pulled a loaded gun on me, I was in literal tears.

@Fraust

How do I
Not fuck up my nice sketch by lineart and color
I want it to stay good
I never like anything I draw
hhhhhhh

Deleted user

yes
because I don't know who the fuck you are
so you better introduce yourself
because if you are who I think you might be we're gonna have a problem