forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Yep, there’s a yearly alpaca show not far from where I live-
It’s one of the highlights of my year, just getting to stroke the babies/take pictures before heading to all the vendor booths and watching my dark, grumpy, antisocial sister get all giddy and excited over cute animals and knitting supplies

Deleted user

I had a really good dream where somebody actually loved me and then I woke up and remembered that it's not true. And sometimes that shit just really hurts.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

EVERY REMAINING SUFFER MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO CORONA, I CHANGE MY MIND THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME ALL YEAR

i don't have to see that building or those people ever again…!
i'm done!!!???
i-
this is the happiest i've been all week, i just…
i can't believe it

it's too good to be true-

maybe i shouldn't be this joyful, people are dying, but this is such a massive relief, all the dread, anxiety, tears, it's all gone…

and i know i sound super pathetic but i'm actually tearing up here, i'm done, things are okay now, i don't have to go through that anymore-

Deleted user

sex ed.
our lovely Ella doesn't do too well with the mention of intercourse.
She's asexual.

Deleted user

I had a really good dream where somebody actually loved me and then I woke up and remembered that it's not true. And sometimes that shit just really hurts.

someone let me vent to them about this

@RedTheLoveless

someone let me vent to them about this

Go for it.

Deleted user

Currently PMing Nie about it but I'm going to copy and paste it here too

okay, so…
it was about a guy
which is weird
because my bisexuality is like 99% girls
But it started out as The Dude
and then it was just some random made up guy I don't know
I don't know where we were
But it wasn't Wisconsin
And both of our families were there
and we FeLl iN lOvE
And he set up some stuff in his room so I could stay overnights
and he gave me hoodies
and cuddles
and he was perfect
and I feel really dumb getting so worked up over a boy that doesn't even exist
but it was really, really hard when I woke up and realized it wasn't real.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oof… been there, had a dream once where i went adventuring with my best friend and three other girls. we had apparently been friends for a while, and we were all joking and laughing together, telling all sorts of fun stories as we hiked through a wooded path. our destination was this odd cliffside camping area with a stunning view of a lake surrounded by all these cute little towns, with a bright pink sunset reflecting in the waters. i don't remember much else but at the end of the dream, we were all laying around a campfire in our own little sleeping bags, just watching the stars and talking about our lives, our friendship, all that dumb stuff-

i remember waking up in tears thinking how lucky i was, only to realize none of it ever happened and I was still a broke artist in the middle of nowhere…

Deleted user

Honestly, I feel that.
I had a dream when I was out of the house, living with one of my friends who suffered abuse like I did. We were healing together and we weren't afraid of speaking. We became super close, almost like siblings. We'd spend the night with me drawing art while they wrote stories about it. We'd play music and sometimes binge entire series just for fun.

Deleted user

Looks like I have returned from the loooongest hiatus known to man. Anyway, what’s new?

Deleted user

Welcome back!!!! :DDDDD
everyone's doing the Big Panic and that's basically it

guardin sample voice Oh as if you had no choice?
The coronavirus is getting out of hand