forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

ohhhhhhhh jake
I thought you were someone else.

welcome back!!!!
{I'm Blurry– just with a new username and bleached blue hair}

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Can I just mention that while I have no issues with people getting mad about mental health issues, and I fully support it, ADD/ADHD is not a mental health issue. It is a medical condition.
That is all.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Can I just mention that while I have no issues with people getting mad about mental health issues, and I fully support it, ADD/ADHD is not a mental health issue. It is a medical condition.
That is all.

I mean, it screws with your brain, so why isn't it?

Deleted user

That is all.

I mean, it screws with your brain, so why isn't it?

Because ADHD can't be developed in adulthood. You are born with it, or you don't get it. Medical condition.

Also, strokes fuck with your brain, but that isn't a mental health issue. Same thing with concussions. Just cause it messes with the brain doesn't mean it's a mental health issue.

Mental health degrades from outside sources, not internal. ADHD is a purely a physical problem with your brain from childbirth.

https://www.verywellmind.com/can-adhd-develop-in-adulthood-20485

Deleted user

Learning I had a condition made me do a lot of research on it

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Yeah…
One of my pet peeves is classmates or people in general joking around about "Oh I have ADHD XD" or something like it's funny or a joke.
No. It's not.
The other one I get really mad about is Autism, (My sibling has it, and as the oldest I am protective, even if the two of us are like oil and water.

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
I haven't gone to bed yet and it's 3:30 AM.
I got up at noon.
I've been up for 15 hours.
I don't think I'm sleeping.
I also just realized I haven't taken my ADHD meds.
Which is PROBABLY why this is happening.
Whelp.
Fuck sleep I guess.