forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

would you hug me

Of course. But to me, there's a huge difference. I can hug most people. Touching them is different. Like, I don't want to sound like a creep. If someone and I are close enough, I can… let my hands wander? I guess? Like, in a very platonic way, and there are still rules that must be observed. But if someone is in that range I can casually drape my arm on them or put them in a choke hold maybe (with love), or scooch up really close to them and a lot of other things like casually lay my head on their shoulder or stomach or something.

agreed
and those are the best relationships

Deleted user

I have no worms-on-strings

not to be dramatic but i don’t either and it’s making my life 10x worse than it is right now

Deleted user

I have no worms-on-strings

not to be dramatic but i don’t either and it’s making my life 10x worse than it is right now

same
an amazon order must be made

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

would you hug me

Of course. But to me, there's a huge difference. I can hug most people. Touching them is different. Like, I don't want to sound like a creep. If someone and I are close enough, I can… let my hands wander? I guess? Like, in a very platonic way, and there are still rules that must be observed. But if someone is in that range I can casually drape my arm on them or put them in a choke hold maybe (with love), or scooch up really close to them and a lot of other things like casually lay my head on their shoulder or stomach or something.

agreed
and those are the best relationships

Yes. I want more though. I want to be like this with like, all of my friends tbh. This boi needs more cuddles.

Deleted user

my best friend and I have the best relationship
since we're both lgbtq+ everyone thinks we're dating
We have Thigh Slap Thursdays {everytime you turn around, you're at risk for a slap upon thine thigh}
Play with each other's hair
Hit each other's butts
Pretend to kiss {and threaten to actually do so lmao}
Play kazoos together
Cuddle
Etc.

@Pickles group

i have joined the canceled club, i'm out until april 10th

You should make a chat just called "The Canceled Club"
And tag me, duh

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

my best friend and I have the best relationship
since we're both lgbtq+ everyone thinks we're dating
We have Thigh Slap Thursdays {everytime you turn around, you're at risk for a slap upon thine thigh}
Play with each other's hair
Hit each other's butts
Pretend to kiss {and threaten to actually do so lmao}
Play kazoos together
Cuddle
Etc.

Cute. Also it's thy. And I want so much of this.

@TeamMezzo group

i have joined the canceled club, i'm out until april 10th

You should make a chat just called "The Canceled Club"
And tag me, duh

will do, tag anybody who's canceled due to corona