forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Well my school is shut down
Also I had the endoscopy and it took them four tries to find a vein for the IV. As a person who doesn’t like needles I almost said “fucking hell” in the operating room when one of the veins collasped.

Our school is also getting shut down because of the virus, we're going to do our school work from home

And damn, i felt that. It sucks dick when they cant find the vien, then, when they do, it ends up blowing up because they didnt fucking do it right

@RedTheLoveless

I went back home yesterday–my real home in the mountains. I thought I would get to stay over the weekend like I normally do, but other home called. Other home wants me to come back, saying it's not safe to stay because a huge storm is supposed to hit earlier than predicted, bringing feet of snow with it. I can't drive in that snow, my car isn't equiped for it. I have to go back today or risk getting snowed in and missing two days of classes. Logically, I should go back to other home today.

But I can't. Well, I can physically, but I can't emotionally/mentally. Everything I've bottled up came crashing out all at once upon hearing the news. I've been stuck in a cycle of panic and calm for the past 45 minutes with all of my thoughts leading back to those words.

@saor_illust school

i hate life

someone kill me now please

No
I refuse

What’s wrong fren?

legit everything

i wrote a vent last night but idk if i want to share it anymore
even if i do, it's only going to be to one person over pms

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i hate life

someone kill me now please

No
I refuse

What’s wrong fren?

legit everything

i wrote a vent last night but idk if i want to share it anymore
even if i do, it's only going to be to one person over pms

alright
if you need someone to talk to I’m always here-
we can get through stuff together <3

@GameMaster group

Well my school is shut down
Also I had the endoscopy and it took them four tries to find a vein for the IV. As a person who doesn’t like needles I almost said “fucking hell” in the operating room when one of the veins collasped.

Our school is also getting shut down because of the virus, we're going to do our school work from home

And damn, i felt that. It sucks dick when they cant find the vien, then, when they do, it ends up blowing up because they didnt fucking do it right

It’s fine tho, the nurses were nice about it

@Pickles group

Readathon accidentally turned into equally as unsuccessful cleanathon. Cleaner, but still very, very dirty. I'm disgusting, if you hadn't noticed

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

oh my goodness i know that feel
hugs are so underrated

dude he did the thing where
Guys: If a girl hugs you, put your arms around her waist, that's the best way to go

But like, isn't that low-key Not Okay?

depends on the person, but most girls don't mind a waist hug. Just keep your hands north.

Ookay. I probably won't do it though. There are few people I really touch which is a bit sad for me as I want to touch someone or be touched 55% of the time at least. Only people I view as siblings.

Deleted user

hugs are so underrated

Guys: If a girl hugs you, put your arms around her waist, that's the best way to go

depends on the person, but most girls don't mind a waist hug. Just keep your hands north.

Ookay. I probably won't do it though. There are few people I really touch which is a bit sad for me as I want to touch someone or be touched 55% of the time at least. Only people I view as siblings.

would you hug me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

hugs are so underrated

would you hug me

I would 11/10

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

would you hug me

Of course. But to me, there's a huge difference. I can hug most people. Touching them is different. Like, I don't want to sound like a creep. If someone and I are close enough, I can… let my hands wander? I guess? Like, in a very platonic way, and there are still rules that must be observed. But if someone is in that range I can casually drape my arm on them or put them in a choke hold maybe (with love), or scooch up really close to them and a lot of other things like casually lay my head on their shoulder or stomach or something.