forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

It probably isn't though.

it’s because of my actions that my blood got poisoned. my actions and my actions only…

Deleted user

I don't like being two hours apart, but for some reason the idea of getting together irl again exhausts me. I also don't really think I'm in the right headspace for a relationship right now. But I'm scared, because I feel like if I break up with her, I'll immediately realize I was wrong.

Although typing it out it feels more right

@Echo_6 group

Dear girl in my spanish class,
Thank you for coming to school after you knew that you were exposed to Covid-19 and exposing all of us to the virus as well. I definitely needed to bring that home to my entire 9 person strong family and expose all of them to it.
Sincerely Rachel.

In all seriousness though. The virus doesn't scare me, because I might die from it. That's unlikely. What I am worried about is possibly exposing my sisters who have lung problems and have weaker immune systems.
This has been a wonderful week.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

i too, have never had a break up
but it's probably best to be as honest as possible about how you're feeling
but maybe we should wait to see what someone with actual experience says-

Deleted user

Yeah, we live two hours apart {we knew each other irl lmao}, and I can't do phonecalls.

I just can't.

Deleted user

Yeah, we live two hours apart {we knew each other irl lmao}, and I can't do phonecalls.

I just can't.

@Pickles group

In all seriousness though. The virus doesn't scare me, because I might die from it. That's unlikely. What I am worried about is possibly exposing my sisters who have lung problems and have weaker immune systems.
This has been a wonderful week.

This. This is why I'm scared, too. I have a bunch of friends with asthma and generally get sick a lot but I'm usually fine. I probably wouldn't even show any symptoms and I'm scared that I'll give it to someone without even knowing. Then again, I'm not seeing any of my friends for a while because school.
Also because my grandmother has lung cancer, my grandfather is in remission from liver cancer or something, and my other grandmother… I don't even know what's going on with her, but I know she wouldn't be able to pay for anything and she has really bad insurance (even though insurance is supposed to cover the actual treatment, it won't cover getting tested for it from what it sounded like, and it also sounds like it's really expensive and hard to get tested in Missouri).

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have to clean my room now because we're still gonna do a video chat for classes and I have siblings who are doing the same thing so I gotta be in my room and it's a mess but I don't wanna

@Pickles group

I have to clean my room now because we're still gonna do a video chat for classes and I have siblings who are doing the same thing so I gotta be in my room and it's a mess but I don't wanna

Oh heck that's what we're doing but I doubt my dad will let me do it in my room. I still need to clean it, though

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I put in a ssignment. It was due one minute after I did it. What I put in was trash. But at least I and my partner will Goes to check it was put in the right place in a panicked frenzy qualify for the few next days of work. It really sucks though. And I need to get an A in this class.

@Pickles group

Well I don't have school tomorrow and I don't have anything to do, so do I try to do a 24-hour readathon? Hm. I feel like I'd fail, but I really need to get through my tbr….

@Pickles group

Well I don't have school tomorrow and I don't have anything to do, so do I try to do a 24-hour readathon? Hm. I feel like I'd fail, but I really need to get through my tbr….

Had coffee. We're doing it. Let's see how it goes