forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I do not want to clean I do not want to do it nope

Pickles

@Pickles group

Actually having a conversation with a person your age who doesn't know you is so weird. Like, they don't know what's happening in my head and it's an awkward compilation of yelling each other things you both already know, like how to piss off someone that's yelling at you or things about cremation (did you know that the ashes in that urn isn't entirely your loved one, it's also some other people because they don't clean out the burny place that well? Alas, I didn't get to share that because I forgot the word "urn")

@saor_illust school

ARGH for once in my life i am despising this new chrome update

i legit cannot load a page or open something in a new tab without the page itself not rendering.

and it's highkey annoying, although there is a workaround, it's super inefficient and takes twice the amount of time

sorry i just needed to get that out

@saor_illust school

ARGHHHHH

just realized that now chrome is legit the only thing i can access on this (sorry computer, you're really great but this new update- just ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate it so much) stupid chromebook right now

i swear if it isn't fixed soon im going to die before then

@The-Magician group

Actually having a conversation with a person your age who doesn't know you is so weird. Like, they don't know what's happening in my head and it's an awkward compilation of yelling each other things you both already know, like how to piss off someone that's yelling at you or things about cremation (did you know that the ashes in that urn isn't entirely your loved one, it's also some other people because they don't clean out the burny place that well? Alas, I didn't get to share that because I forgot the word "urn")

……well that’s fucking ruined my day.

@Pickles group

……well that’s fucking ruined my day.

Nooooo I'm sorry

Deleted user

What dye brand did you use Miriam?

I have no idea
but it came with bleach and was ten dollars LMAOOOO

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nie. Good job for looking after Maddie. I was thinking of the same.
Nutella, I'm sorry Muffin, I hope you feel better.
Ruby, Idk what's up. But good luck.
Resley. I'm glad someone remembered my lessons about beauty.
And Miri. Rocking that hair and jacket.

Deleted user

Wait– $20?? I don't know man
It ended with a zero, I'm pretty sure it was $20

@The-Magician group

Huh…
I only ask because in the images you sent.. it looks more teal than blue..
I know you said you have a crappy phone, but when I had a crappy phone it still picked up colours as they actually are. That’s why Moxie asked what brand of dye it is because there are some that catch people out and whatnot

@Moxie group

Wait– $20?? I don't know man
It ended with a zero, I'm pretty sure it was $20

20?
What did the package look like?
Sorry, I know a lot about hair dye and I’m very invested in this