forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

1. Wow. I've never really seen your arms before Miri. This might sound creepy, but now I have a vague idea of what your body type is, which makes me glad.

Hourglass. I hate it. So much.

I despise your despisal for your hourglass figure

you gotta embrace it non gender specific organism

Oh my. I read that wrong at first and read "non gender specific orgasm". Whoops.

Deleted user

1. i'm gay for you
  2. Brows on fleek
  3. i'm gay for you
  1. I’m honored, bisexual culture for the win
  2. I don’t do anything to my eyebrows. Like, at all
  3. [see #1]

Deleted user

1. Wow. I've never really seen your arms before Miri. This might sound creepy, but now I have a vague idea of what your body type is, which makes me glad.

But it's bad
my chest I'm okay with, even though it looks really dumb because it goes out and then my waist goes in {as hourglasses do lmao}
but my hips????
EW.
IF I WEAR ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY FORM FITTING YOU CAN SEE HOW WIDE MY HIPS ARE IN CONTRAST TO MY WAIST.
IT REALLY BE OUT HERE GOIN
( )
( )

Deleted user

Also, y'all, after a lot of questioning, I'm pretty sure I'm cis. So, she/her is fine. <3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i technically have an hourglass figure but then i got chubby so now it's like…
a slightly thiccer hourglass
that doesn't work as an hourglass
cause it's just a tad bit too wide

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

But it's bad
my chest I'm okay with, even though it looks really dumb because it goes out and then my waist goes in {as hourglasses do lmao}
but my hips????
EW.
IF I WEAR ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY FORM FITTING YOU CAN SEE HOW WIDE MY HIPS ARE IN CONTRAST TO MY WAIST.
( )
( )

But you're adorable!!!
I have an hourglass figure too, and boo you rock it more than I do

Deleted user

But it's bad
but my hips????
EW.
( )
( )

lmfao gurl you just gotta embr a ce that shit

my hips aren’t as wide as they can be, but when I’m not dressing like a fucking friend, i have hourglass for days

personally in a girl, it’s my preferred body type so

i like it

I’m biromantic for it

@Anemone eco

I swear to god if my cats don't stop fucking with my blinds I'm gonna boil somebody's teeth

Oof. Cats do be like that sometimes.

@Anemone eco

I think I have an hourglass figure too, technically, but I'm sticc so it's kinda hard to tell

Speaking of the fact that you're a stick, have you been eating more? If not we're about to have some problems.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

that one's old
let me find one that wasn't taken on a toaster

Have you found one yet?

It appears i cannot look good in any photo so I just copied the most recent one from my discord

my eyes look like they're both trying to run as far away from each other as possible but I swear they aren't that spaced apart in real life

@Fraust

I think I have an hourglass figure too, technically, but I'm sticc so it's kinda hard to tell

Speaking of the fact that you're a stick, have you been eating more? If not we're about to have some problems.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

@Anemone eco

¯_(ツ)_/¯

So I'm taking it we about to have some problems.

@Fraust

¯_(ツ)_/¯

So I'm taking it we about to have some problems.

You don't know where I live so you can't force me to eat lol
I'm trying
It just doesn't happen most of the time ¯_(ツ)_/¯