forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

don’t you love it when your nightmares predict the events of almost exactly 24 hours later

what happened ella?

@Anemone eco

don’t you love it when your nightmares predict the events of almost exactly 24 hours later

what happened ella?

^^^^

@Anemone eco

Btw, Nia. I'm not quite sure what to say about you hearing people's prayers, but I don't think that you're going insane.

Deleted user

Btw, Nia. I'm not quite sure what to say about you hearing people's prayers, but I don't think that you're going insane.

just,,, eek. i dont know what to do.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what happened ella?

^^^^

I didn’t write down the nightmare cause I forgot, but what I remember from it was that I just kind of mentally crashed, and in my sad, i did something horrible, something I regretted very quickly

I couldn’t take it anymore, I was sick of being this person
and I guess I kind of snapped
I started attacking myself in anger, bruising, clawing, biting, scraping… just trying to cause as much damage as possible

I tried to stop and just cry it all out but for some reason I couldn’t cry-
I couldn’t even speak
I just sat there staring horrified at myself until my arms stopped aching, words echoing throughout the house about how I needed to kill “it” if I want to be happy again (?)
and then I woke up

…the only differences between the nightmare and right now are that I can still speak, the words are only in my head, and the regrettable stupid was very different

Deleted user

what happened ella?

^^^^

I didn’t write down the nightmare cause I forgot, but what I remember from it was that I just kind of mentally crashed, and in my sad, i did something horrible, something I regretted very quickly

I couldn’t take it anymore, I was sick of being this person
and I guess I kind of snapped
I started attacking myself in anger, bruising, clawing, biting, scraping… just trying to cause as much damage as possible

I tried to stop and just cry it all out but for some reason I couldn’t cry-
I couldn’t even speak
I just sat there staring horrified at myself until my arms stopped aching, words echoing throughout the house about how I needed to kill “it” if I want to be happy again (?)
and then I woke up

…the only differences between the nightmare and right now are that I can still speak, the words are only in my head, and the regrettable stupid was very different

oh ella. is there anything i can do to help this? (probably not but i'm going to ask anyway.)

(edit: i can feel stess, fear and regret. is any of that correct? because i feel like it's coming from you but if not then i have to find out where the frick it is coming from.)

@Pickles group

Y'all, I'm planning to do a bunch of cleaning today and I need to be held accountable so feel free to yell at me to clean my room throughout the day

Deleted user

Ngl when you said bright blue I expected like Notebook blue.. It’s nice though

it's darker than nb blue but still bright irl. My phone is shit so it doesn't really show up lmao

Deleted user

Ah the blue looks so good!! That's a sick jacket too

Thanks!
I know right? Thrifted <3

@Norepinephrinxx

Ah the blue looks so good!! That's a sick jacket too

Thanks!
I know right? Thrifted <3

Thrifting is such a great way to find good jackets!