forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Everyone here is way prettier than me qwq

Nah. I'm probably way uglier than you.

big X to both of you
Edit: all of you

nuuuuuu that's not true thooo

big X.
You're stunning.

I'm not. Have you seen me?

Yes, actually, I have, and you're very pretty.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

1. Wow. I've never really seen your arms before Miri. This might sound creepy, but now I have a vague idea of what your body type is, which makes me glad.
  2. Thank you for the numbers Nutella.
  3. All the sweetness with Nutella and Nie and Izzy is wholesome. You guys tempt me to fall in love with you like you're my cute little siblings sometimes. Just thought you ought to know.

Deleted user

damn you all have some good looks! you’re all very cute. tho lemmie flex on my picture taking skills, and this pic is probably the most recent one i like of myself

Deleted user

1. Wow. I've never really seen your arms before Miri. This might sound creepy, but now I have a vague idea of what your body type is, which makes me glad.

Hourglass. I hate it. So much.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

don't you hate it when you're trying to draw something but you don't have an exact photo reference so your hand be like "NutEllaDraws? More like NutEllaCAN'TDraws! HA! GOT EM" and just gives up on you

@Fraust

Whadup Maddie Fraust. Also I remember your picture. You looked very nice.
You look so good, Ruby! Good for you!

Thankie <3

Deleted user

Hourglass. I hate it. So much.

I despise your despisal for your hourglass figure

you gotta embrace it non gender specific organism