forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

IF ANYONE ELSE SAYS THEY'RE UGLY I WILL PERSONALLY FIGHT THEM

also I stared at myself some more and maybe the blue isn't so bad I'm so indecisive it's a problem

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why are you so stunning, it's not fair, save some pretty for the rest of us
and by the rest of us i mean me and still me, Ella cause you all, except me, look like models and i'm still an inside out potato along with myself.

Edited your response a bit, Els.

fixed your typos there

Deleted user

NO THE FUCK YOU'RE NOT
I mean, I haven't seen you you should DM me photos {good lord that sounded creepy} but I am 99% sure you are NOT ugly.

@Fraust

Excuse me Miriam, who the fuck gave you the right to have such nice clear skin while I'm sitting right fucking here

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

why are y'all so stunning, it's not fair, I'm gay
and by I'm gay i mean I am absolutely a homosexual lesbian cause you all, all y'alls, look like models and i'm still gay

fixed your typos there

Oops, looks like y'all made a lot of mistakes. Fixed it tho

@Anemone eco

I, @NutEllaDraws, am a beautiful bean who is perfect just the way I am. I am perfect and deserve to be loved.

fixed your typos there

You made a bit of a mistake in your corrections, I fixed it though.

@Anemone eco

Excuse me Miriam, who the fuck gave you the right to have such nice clear skin while I'm sitting right fucking here

Honestly though.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I did the math
The venting spaces altogether have approximately 26,900 replies :DDD

and then if you add in other venting/complaining-type chats such as the Chat of Rudeness and the many chats that quickly died off dedicated to singular vents or asking if everyone hates you, you'd probably have closer to 52,600, but that may not be completely accurate

so yeah
numbers

Deleted user

Honestly though.

my skin is not clear, my crappy phone just is too blurry for you to see lmao

But also, use, Proactiv y'all, it's really good. And Equate also has a skincare set that is good for keeping skin clear once you've gotten rid of most acne.

@Anemone eco

Honestly though.

But also, use, Proactiv y'all, it's really good. And Equate also has a skincare set that is good for keeping skin clear once you've gotten rid of most acne.

You think I got Proactiv money?

Deleted user

Honestly though.

You think I got Proactiv money?

lmao, then I recommend Stridex pads. Start with the green packaged one.

@Fraust

Yeah, it's hard for me to keep my skin clear because as soon as I've got a bump anywhere on my body, I fuckin rip it open and keep ripping it open
I think it comes from my deep rooted desire to hurt myself without it actually hurting that much because I'm a big fucking coward

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I, @Utinam-Ne-Illum-Numquam-Conspexissem, am a beautiful bean who is perfect just the way I am. I am perfect and deserve to be loved.

fixed your typos there

Oof you spelled the user wrong
don't worry i got you

Deleted user

Yeah, it's hard for me to keep my skin clear because as soon as I've got a bump anywhere on my body, I fuckin rip it open and keep ripping it open
I think it comes from my deep rooted desire to hurt myself without it actually hurting that much because I'm a big fucking coward

Aw, baby–

@Anemone eco

Aw, dude, I feel ya there.

@Anemone eco

We, @Utinam-Ne-Illum-Numquam-Conspexissem & @NutEllaDraws, are beautiful beans who are perfect just the way we are. We are perfect and deserve to be loved.

fixed your typos there

don't worry i got you

Hold up, you still got a couple of slip-ups in there. I'll take care of this.

@saor_illust school

We, @NutEllaDraws and @Utinam-Ne-Illum-Numquam-Conspexissem, are both beautiful beans who are perfect just the way we am. We are both equally perfect and deserve to be loved.

fixed your typos there

don't worry i got you

There's a mistake here- I fixed it for you! <3

@Fraust

Yeah I get a lot of acne on my shoulders so now there's a fuckton of scars there
Wish I didn't like off the shoulder tops so much qvq
Ah well maybe people will just think it's freckles or some shit
Even though it clearly isn't
But I don't care enough to not feel cute in my clothes