forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

You know what I want right now. I want to be able to vent to my friends without them going "Oh but you're beautiful." "Stop saying that about yourself." And I know that may sound rude, but sometimes I just want someone to just listen while I hate myself because I'm trying to talk about what is going on in my head and if they are saying that crap, instantly my mind is filled with more crap along the lines of "What of they are just saying that to be nice." " What if they are trying to make me shut up because they don't actually care?" And more crap like that. I just want to scream to someone in real life, have them pat me on the shoulder (Because I hate hugs and all of that crap) and just say "That Sucks"

Agree, when I hate myself I keep getting extreme positivity thrown at me. Like let me hate myself people make it sometimes worse by trying to fix it with positivity.

I hate when I'm putting myself down and my friends try to use forced positivity to get me to stop. It only makes me feel worse and usually, I just wish people would drop it.

@Anemone eco

You know, I think I need someone to tell me that I need to go to school.
i walk and if i leave now i'm already going to be late but if i don't get going soon i'm never going to end up going by my own will. i don't even know why i don't feel like going today

Izzy. You need to go to school. Seriously.

@Anemone eco

Lol. I told a girl off about her grammar over text and she done went silent.

Was she very important? If not, I wouldn't worry. It was for a good cause.

She wasn't important to me. And indeed the cause was just.

@Moxie group

Okay you know what, its cool and fine and dandy or whatever, if you don't think being demiromintic or greyromantic or greysexual or demisexual, is a thing. That's fine. If you think it those are personality traits and not identities, whatver. If you think its only LGBT and nothing else, whatever man. Think what you want ig. But like. Be careful of who you say that shit to! Because that person could quite possibly be struggling with whether or not being one of those things is valid! And maybe having that label is the only thing keeping them from feeling like they're a broken person! And maybe labels and keeping labels that you don't think are valid are more important than what is and what is not actually a thing! Maybe labels are helpful for some people and you should shut the fuck up!

@HighPockets group

Okay you know what, its cool and fine and dandy or whatever, if you don't think being demiromintic or greyromantic or greysexual or demisexual, is a thing. That's fine. If you think it those are personality traits and not identities, whatver. If you think its only LGBT and nothing else, whatever man. Think what you want ig. But like. Be careful of who you say that shit to! Because that person could quite possibly be struggling with whether or not being one of those things is valid! And maybe having that label is the only thing keeping them from feeling like they're a broken person! And maybe labels and keeping labels that you don't think are valid are more important than what is and what is not actually a thing! Maybe labels are helpful for some people and you should shut the fuck up!

It's true and you should say it! Just because you don't care about labels doesn't mean you can tell someone else that their label is invalid!!

Deleted user

now I know why I was so emotional, guess who started there period in the middle of school? Luckily I’m so fucking small the small pads at my school are good enough. Now I’m going to be having anxiety and be uncomfortable. Perfect combo when I need to have a serious conversation for an hour and a half. hAHAHAHAHA I’M TOTALLY NOT SUFFERING

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Dude, you actually have pads.at your school?!?! My highschool, and college now, never had pads and tampons even though we had dispensers.

My highschool has pads too… not good ones, but they're there.

Deleted user

Dude, you actually have pads.at your school?!?! My highschool, and college now, never had pads and tampons even though we had dispensers.

Yep the ones here are really small but thick enough. Good thing I mostly sit though. I’ll survive through practice maybe, just gotta lay down on the floor and suffer.

@Fraust

You know what I want right now. I want to be able to vent to my friends without them going "Oh but you're beautiful." "Stop saying that about yourself." And I know that may sound rude, but sometimes I just want someone to just listen while I hate myself because I'm trying to talk about what is going on in my head and if they are saying that crap, instantly my mind is filled with more crap along the lines of "What of they are just saying that to be nice." " What if they are trying to make me shut up because they don't actually care?" And more crap like that. I just want to scream to someone in real life, have them pat me on the shoulder (Because I hate hugs and all of that crap) and just say "That Sucks"

Agree, when I hate myself I keep getting extreme positivity thrown at me. Like let me hate myself people make it sometimes worse by trying to fix it with positivity.

Big agree

@Pickles group

It's true and you should say it! Just because you don't care about labels doesn't mean you can tell someone else that their label is invalid!!

Me on a daily basis

@The-Magician group

Yep the ones here are really small but thick enough. Good thing I mostly sit though. I’ll survive through practice maybe, just gotta lay down on the floor and suffer.

If any of my female friends need them, I always just carry them on me. I’m that one gay friend that carries feminine products, hairspray, nail files and beauty products just in case a girl is having an emergency

Deleted user

If any of my female friends need them, I always just carry them on me. I’m that one gay friend that carries feminine products, hairspray, nail files and beauty products just in case a girl is having an emergency

You are a legend.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

You are a legend.

You need to be blessed

@TeamMezzo group

reasons why you're amazing:

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

reasons why you're amazing:

Yes. That is awesome.
Also I do the same thing! Minus the cosmetics nail kit and hairspray. I also carry cash with which to buy candy.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

guys i have a baby cactus

*by baby i mean it’s still just seeds but it only grows to be like an inch big so give it a few months
it’s trying it’s best

Deleted user

{copy and pasted from the rudeness chat}

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE TO THE DUDE
OBVIOUSLY I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, AND HE CUT HIMSELF RIGHT? SO I BASICALLY TEXTED HIM ABOUT WHY HE SHOULD FIND BETTER COPING MECHANISMS AND ALL HE SAYS IS "DON'T TELL {HIS EX GIRLFRIEND} ABOUT OUR CONVERSATIONS" AND THEN "THREESOME?" {WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND I} AND I AM PISSED. P I S S E D.