forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Kansas City is great
…Its not actually, it’s a nightmare
But it’s near me so therefore it’s great

If we make it, I'll have to send you our performance time, it'd be cool to meet someone from here in real life lol

:DDDDD

What will you be performing? Do you know yet?

@HighPockets group

Kansas City is great
…Its not actually, it’s a nightmare
But it’s near me so therefore it’s great

If we make it, I'll have to send you our performance time, it'd be cool to meet someone from here in real life lol

:DDDDD

What will you be performing? Do you know yet?

I'm not sure yet, if I was to guess, I'd either be doing Fine Arts, Engineering, or Improv. But I'll also be managing a team, so I've got twice the chances of going! (Assuming the program gets off the ground, anyways lol)

@HighPockets group

Destination Imagination sounds really cool btw!! (idk if I've ever said that) I'd consider doing it if we had a team at school lol

It's super fun!! My team made it to Globals when I was in middle school, and we took 6th and a special award! I highly recommend it!! (Also it's really big in Texas, so much so that they have multiple state tournaments because of how many teams there are!)

@actual-fandom-trash

honestly it sounds really cool!! I know that there are teams in my region (there kinda have to be lol) but it isn't at my school and I don't really know who I'd be able to ask if I wanted to start a team anyway

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I just… I need to rant… and I have a feeling this is gonna be long, and cover many many topics. Also my keyboard is crap. And my shift key isn't working that well.
So, for starters. Who the fuck thought that a small science classroom was good for 30+ students??? THere's just over 30 kids in my period A science, and in our lab today, 9Which there is a test on!!!!!!!!!) my group had to wait a good 10-15 minutes just to START doing one of the six exeriments. We were subsequently the last to finish, and it managed to drain my atience for the entire day since one reason it took so long was people weredoing th extra questiong, (That were o be done tomorrow) at their lab benches, and also not cleaning up.

Second. Supply teachers. sure, most of them are nice, some are still in school, but OMG can you please NOT try to make us do things out of routine????
My fitness class had a supply today, and we were in the weights room. we ALREADY KNEW exactly what to do, we just need the teacher to supervise, and take attendance, and time us for our three minute warm up run, and set up the music. But NOOOOOO this lady had to try and make us do an extra warmup and take time out of my agenda. I didn't get through all the excercises I wanted to because of her and the fact that AGAIN there are TOO many people in my class!!!

Third. I'm in the environmental club at my school, and my biggest voluntary role is making posters. i have stated time and time again that if you want me to be able to make posters you need to make a list of title, and content and send it too me. Not try and make me hunt down what I'm doing beause I don't have time/energy to do that!! You can probably guess what my problem is here.

FOURTH. Parents. Just.. Just parents. The fact that neither is very good at communication, and I can never tell if I'm inconvinencing them or making them upset or happy or anything.

Fifth. My mom. Kinda redundant to the last one, but will you PLEASE LEASE PLEASE STOo THRATENING TO PULL ME FROM THE THINGS I ACTUALLY GENUINELY ENJOY DOING???? OR MESSING UP MY PLANS FOR MY LIFE??? OR MAKING ME SUPER STREESSED ABOUT ONE THING THAT I ACTUALLY FEEL DEPRESSED AFTER SUCCEEDING IN SOMETHINGI NEVER THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN????
Or maybe when I try to make sure you don't stress me out maybe shut up and fucking listen to me instead of accusing me of giving you attitude and shit??? BECAUSE I"M NOT????
I don't think she understands this but when I say that I don't care what anyone thinks of me, that's not true. I care what one person thinks of me. I care what my mom thinks of me. I have ALWAYS cared hat she thinks of me. So any negative word from her HURTS about a million times more than it should.
ALSO (This happened just now) i NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND BY MY "I am really trying not to scream at you to leave me alone" tone of voice that I NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've lost count.
Also, Tech class. WHY CAN I NOT JUST GET ALONG WITH MY TEAM?? YES I KNOW YOU ARE BOTH REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AND I CAN BE REALLY LOUD MOST OF THE TIME BUT THAT DOESN"T EXPLAIN WHY I CAN"T SEEM TO FIT INTO THE GROUP/???
wHy AM I ALWaYS THE Fucking oUTSIDER??? I DON"T WANT TO BE THE OUTSIDER????

ALSO. A friend of mine is moving away in the summer to the other side of the continent and I don't wanna lose her but she's going anyway and I just… Cries

speaking of friends. i nver see my friends at school anymore. Like, ever. Ad this makes me sad.

anD LETS NOT FORGET CADETS.
I finally got a new tunic. 9Been waiting for that since day 1 of the training year)
But it needs badges sewn on. And I need mom to do it. And She doesn't have time. ANd I need it done before the 26th at the latest because of tagging shifts.
ALso my shifts land on my dad's weekend so I'm missing time w/him again. (Which makes me sad)

I think that's it. I am not in the mood to take advice, but will try to graciously acept it. RN really I just need a couple hugs and people to give me a "That sucks I hope things tunr out okay" rather than extra positivity.
Because like people have said before, over positivity will just make me feel more like the stressed out depressed totally-does-not-have-it-together-&-is-falling-apart-sad-mess I truly am.

This has been me, with a really long rant.
Bye.

@Anemone eco

Okay, so I was going to vent, but I think my vent would sound stupid and childish, so I'm just going to cry internally scream a little