forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

You know, just going through a thing that could potentially change how I handle my time at home, nothing big just maybe I’ll be in a relationship. It’s not like I’m too nervous to speak or anything, or I can’t talk without stuttering and when we talk I’ll just be a tomato and not be able to talk without stuttering every word i’M TOTALLY FINE

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why am I so bad at human communication
My best friend sent me a wholesome meme after a month of not talking and I typed and deleted a whole bunch of responses 8 times (all of which she saw) before settling on “no u”

@Anemone eco

You know, my friend deeply concerns me. I feel like she's going to die from some type of poisoning, and sooner than later.

@Kie group

I feel the exact same way about an online friend I have. We have been on VC multiple times and it seems every time he always has to consume a bit of shampoo or body wash.

Deleted user

why does my girlfriend have to live two hours away

@Anemone eco

You know, my friend deeply concerns me. I feel like she's going to die from some type of poisoning, and sooner than later.

Btw. Update: She drank the ink straight out of a pen… and the proceeded to eat the rest of the pen. And ate multiple pieces of plastic and paper… and pencils(Including the eraser). This bitch is going to die soon.

@Anemone eco

Well, they probably wouldn't even tell me when it would be. They don't seem to like me all too much.

Edit: At least, not her mom, anyway.

Deleted user

causally avoided conversation my anxiety built over Noice

@Pickles group

I don't want to take AP but I also don't want to take CP and there aren't Honors for me anymore and I'm conflicted. I'm definitely taking an AP psych class but I don't know about my core classes