forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

i got super sick and I was told I can go out with my crush but I need to bring someone else with me FUCK

@Pickles group

i got super sick and I was told I can go out with my crush but I need to bring someone else with me FUCK

@Emi-Is-a-Full-Moon-Lover
I nominate you it's probably too late now, though

Deleted user

no

i already told her lol

it could be a double date but also

Deleted user

Don’t know but I want to hurt myself now because I feel worthless

@brb

no matter what others say or do to you, you should never hurt yourself

@Relsey

Don’t know but I want to hurt myself now because I feel worthless

You want to yes, but are you? If you're not think of the strength of your will power to resist that urge, that's not worthless, that's self control, that's a skill. If you have, understand that hurting your self doesn't help, it doesn't change your situation, it will only serve as a reminder of a dark time. Maybe right now pain is way of coping, but there are different way's to feel pain, go for a run, to jumping jacks, move around. There are better way's to feel pain, like exercising. Exercising is not only healthy but it get's your brain to produce the chemicals you need to fight off negative emotions, in the end the pain you feel is a healthy kind of pain. It's not the best solution but it's definitely better then hurting your self.

@Pickles group

Are you ever just in the car, in the backseat kinda slumped down, just doing fine and then some guy driving another guy looks over at you and full-on leers at you and you get chills
Like, real chills that come with an actual creepy thing, worse than scary movie chills or alone in the dark chills. Even though it's bright and you aren't alone
Because that just happened and now I'm terrified

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

i just received news that one of my old friends from church shot himself and now i don't know what to do-

Oh, Ella, I'm so sorry that happened. Prayers towards all of you. I've almost been in that situation before and I know it's very scary and upsetting.

@saor_illust school

i just received news that one of my old friends from church shot himself and now i don't know what to do-

Oh, Ella, I'm so sorry that happened. Prayers towards all of you. I've almost been in that situation before and I know it's very scary and upsetting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@saor_illust school

Well, I can't really relate to almost being in that situation, but it is going to be scary and upsetting and shocking, and it isn't really going to sink in until it all hits you at once, but it is perfectly fine to feel that way. Take some time to sort out all your feelings, perhaps with someone you're quite close with. And just remember that we'll all be here for you, if you need anything.