forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

fuCKING
S
SHIT

so my results of my playing test came back

oh yes great you got eighth chair Emi and the part you wanted, and you’re first chair in that part!!!!

but

oh no

nonono

you have to sit next to Queen Bitch ™

fuck

share a stand with her

fuck

fuck

Calder whY

Deleted user

I just deleted this, and I think it’s appropriate I put it back

I will make her quit

yeah we can take the oboe soli!! Right Madi!!

mhmhmhmhmmmmm

she’ll regret not doing worse

she’ll regret not dropping last year

I’LL MAKE HER DROP IF IT’S THE LAST THING I FUCKING DO

Deleted user

but otherwise hell yeah I’m ecstatic!!

no more last chair

no more second row!!

Deleted user

I’ll fuck her shit

I’ll rock her boat

I’ll make her play with me

oh yes

Strongest oboe flute person to ever exist, meeting the least strong player? oh yes

Deleted user

fuCKING
S
SHIT

so my results of my playing test came back

oh yes great you got eighth chair Emi and the part you wanted, and you’re first chair in that part!!!!

but

oh no

nonono

you have to sit next to Queen Bitch ™

fuck

share a stand with her

fuck

fuck

Calder whY

OOOOOF EMI I’M SORRY

Deleted user

i ain’t even scared anymore

I’ll fuck her shit up so fast

Deleted user

Emi you are going to be the reason for all of our grades flutes quitting lol. I hope I’m beside the flutes so I can watch her glare at you while you plan her death.

Deleted user

All you’ll hear from my mouth is answers to questions, laughter, and “YEAH WE CAN TAKE THE SOLO, RIGHT MADI?”

Deleted user

My section respects me enough, they don’t hate or dislike me, probably because I have health and mental issues but oof. I’m probably pitied by everyone in my section cries in Kylee

Deleted user

lmfao I’m pretty sure everyone in my section has this weird “what the hell is this person” feeling

But everyone in the clarinet section, now that’s different. The clarinets like me.

Deleted user

lol I am waiting for everyone reacting to me trying not to laugh while you yell a lot taking as many solos as possible

@Pickles group

I just started my homework maybe two hours ago and I have forty pages to read and one more assignment but I'm going to continue to procrastinate by watching 24-hour readathons and writing down all the books I want to read