forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Booktubers: I have 4 books on my tbr
Me: I have 26 just in one spot and they've been there longer than the moon

Booktubers: I'm reading these five books for sure this month!
Me: I read two books on January 1st and am now partially illiterate. I have not finished A Book in a week. But I bought 5 because the covers were pretty.

@Pickles group

Me: I read two books on January 1st and am now partially illiterate. I have not finished A Book in a week. But I bought 5 because the covers were pretty.

Booktubers: these are the three books I read during this readathon
Me: I now have 29 books on my tbr

@HighPockets group

Booktubers: I read 6 books in 24 hours
Me: I've been reading the same book all week, and it isn't even long.

@HighPockets group

i have good news

today’s still one of the worst i’ve had since march 8th 2017
but there is some good-

Image result for kitten hugs

Not much, but hopefully that will help a smidge.

@Pickles group

Booktubers: I read 6 books in 24 hours
Me: I've been reading the same book all week, and it isn't even long.

*Year

@Pickles group

i have good news

today’s still one of the worst i’ve had since march 8th 2017
but there is some good-

Not much, but hopefully that will help a smidge.

Awwwwwwwww

@Pickles group

maybe my friends don't like me because my life is objectively less shitty than theirs but I complain all the time. Or because I don't know how to explain myself. There's so much stuff in my head but I don't know how to get it out. Time for another crisis yay

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

maybe my friends don't like me because my life is objectively less shitty than theirs but I complain all the time. Or because I don't know how to explain myself. There's so much stuff in my head but I don't know how to get it out. Time for another crisis yay

why do I relate to this so much

ANyways. I think you're amazing in every way, Pickles, and I'm sure your friends do like you, but much like me you just think everyone hates you even though it's not true for you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

well anyway-
the good news is that my mom’s starting to suspect i might have add/adhd, which means she might be taking me to a doctor soon-
she explained to me why she hadn’t before even when i told her about the depression thing…
turns out it’s not that she didn’t believe me, she had just heard all the things about how antidepressants can increase risk of suicide and was terrified that that might be the only option or that she might lose me-
and now i feel really awful for saying all those things about her in the rudeness chat…

but i might be getting help after all !!!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

high-key mood

@Moxie group

I mean without an explanation that seemed like the most likely occurrence…

I’m glad it’s not that and I’m glad you’re getting tested!

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

well anyway-
the good news is that my mom’s starting to suspect i might have add/adhd, which means she might be taking me to a doctor soon-
she explained to me why she hadn’t before even when i told her about the depression thing…
turns out it’s not that she didn’t believe me, she had just heard all the things about how antidepressants can increase risk of suicide and was terrified that that might be the only option or that she might lose me-
and now i feel really awful for saying all those things about her in the rudeness chat…

That's good! I'm so glad you're getting help and that your mom talked to you about that. I wish I could trust my mom or my dad like that or at all..

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's like that dude. We all make mistakes when we can't see the big picture.

I'm happy for you Nutella.