forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

Jyn I can't find books I like anymore. Do me, do me

isn't that like… Lee's job or something? Not Jynnie's?

A pardon? The glitch won’t allow me to see who said “Do me, do me”

Deleted user

Honestly– I think you guys should just leave her alone. She left for a reason. Worrying and bothering about it is just going to bring unwanted stress into everyone's lives. It's okay for her to take a chill pill. If she wants to come back, then she will. Just let her be.

@Moxie group

Oh wait I found it 😂 Yes, that is my job 😉

eye-
guys

@The-Magician group

eye-
guys

Never without your permission Bambina, I do have respect for you, you know?

@Moxie group

eye-
guys

Never without your permission Bambina, I do have respect for you, you know?

I know babe <3

Deleted user

I'm like literally going to hide under a rock. I've literally done the most stupid thing I ever have during the prep-stages of a roleplay, I'm dead-

embarassment hits

Deleted user

Okay so like, oh gosh, imagine you're finished with your OC description for a roleplay- and it's the wrong character, oh my goodness I'm so embarassed, I've been roleplaying for like five years now and that happens, I feel so dumb-

@Moxie group

Honestly, the person you're roleplaying with probably won't even mind. It's an honest mistake, and we all make those sometimes! It's not like you're being annoying or making mistakes on purpose. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just fix your mistake and try and have fun with the roleplay!

Deleted user

That's sweet advice, I'll take it to heart- thank you so much!

Deleted user

Lmao it’s no worries, sweetheart! I know it’s me, and honestly no worries!! ❤️❤️

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

And my mom didin't hear when I said aloud that some idiot almost killed me she didn't even notice when I got home and I don''t know what's worse right now….

Do tell! Oh bless your soul!

Me walking home I have ONE busy roadto cross and I always cross at the lights and I did this time and then some freaking idiot decides to turn without looking and she nearly hit me!!
If I hadn't been watching like I always do I would probably be unconscious on the pavement right now and then in the hospital over exams and and and..
i wanna cry but i can't…

That sounds thrilling. What happened?

IT"S NOT THRILLING IT'S FUCKING TERRIFYING I COULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH BILLS MY FAMILY CANNOT PAY AND MISSING EXAMS AND SCHOOL AND PROBABLY MORE CUT OFF FROM MY ONLY COPING MECHANISM.

@Pickles group

Me: says that the bread is hard, moldy, and expired
My dad: yells at me for five minutes, puts his hand over my mouth and pushes me against the counter and won't let me say anything, asks me a question and gets upset when I can't answer
I didn't even raise my voice I wasn't yelling at him and then he yelled at ME for yelling at him and about how there's nothing wrong with the bread and "it doesn't matter the volume I was yelling at him". It was my normal fucking voice
and he blocked notebook so he's gonna get to pay for me using data all the time