forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Some stupid idiot called her Jyn and now it’s her nickname lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: Mir appears to have either blocked my Instagram or deactivated her account
So it seems she’s still okay-???
I don’t know
I’m just going to pray everything’s alright

Deleted user

Who was the stupid idiot? And I thought it was a Star Wars thing.

I think I am the stupid idiot.

lol thx emi

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Okay y'all. Feel absolutely free to ignore this. So, a little background. I don't live with my mom, because my dad and my mom are getting a divorce(the product of an unsuccessful poly relationship). So, I live with my dad and his girlfriend. The rest of the background isn't really important. Anyway, last night I heard my dad yelling and screaming at his girlfriend "let's go." And at first, I was slightly concerned. I was wondering where he was trying to force her to go. But later on, I heard him saying something about her pills. And I knew he wouldn't force her to go anywhere over not taking them or even taking them properly, so I came to one conclusion. She overdosed, on purpose. But you see, I couldn't come out of my room to express my concern or anything, because I was supposed to be asleep. So I was just sitting there, listening to my dad calling for an ambulance and hearing emergency services arrive. I heard police officers threatening to arrest my dad, and I heard my dad yelling that the police officer was not allowed into the house. It was a mess. I am thoroughly concerned about the health of my dad's girlfriend, but something more upsets me. I know, that if I hadn't been awake, I would have never known. I would've been left in the dark and stupid, but now, I have to pretend that I'm stupid because I shouldn't know.

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Update: Mir appears to have either blocked my Instagram or deactivated her account
I don’t know

I will do the same. Please keep updating me! I want Miriam to come back too.

@HighPockets group

It was Emi. Yee, it was originally jynandor (because I'm rebelcaptain trash) and now I'm just Jyn
(Pronounced 'gin', Jynnie pronounced 'Ginny')

@Low_Mein

It was Emi. Yee, it was originally jynandor (because I'm rebelcaptain trash) and now I'm just Jyn
(Pronounced 'gin', Jynnie pronounced 'Ginny')

I love those names lol

@saor_illust school

I don’t know

Ella.
Take a deep breath.
As far as I'm concerned, everything's okay.
For some reason, she's blocked most of the people following her from notebook except me and Ev??
But anyways, she's okay. Still active on Instagram… sometimes. (Mostly just her story… okay just her story but whatever. It was one thing. She's still alive.)

And I will pray as well.