forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Someone give me the fucking motivation to not give up on myself and everything and stop handing in my homework and actually leave my house and just be okay for a moment

Because that's not the way to live your life. Life is so much more than we make of it, and yours is bigger than whatever you're facing now. Take a deep breath, destress, pick up every little piece of courage and strength you have, and don't give up.
I've found that my first impressions of people are usually pretty spot on, and you have a good impression on me. I believe you can do this.

…okay. fine. I can try, but I can't promise anything more than that

That's all it takes sometimes. Love ya! <3

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Someone give me the fucking motivation to not give up on myself and everything and stop handing in my homework and actually leave my house and just be okay for a moment

Because that's not the way to live your life. Life is so much more than we make of it, and yours is bigger than whatever you're facing now. Take a deep breath, destress, pick up every little piece of courage and strength you have, and don't give up.
I've found that my first impressions of people are usually pretty spot on, and you have a good impression on me. I believe you can do this.

…okay. fine. I can try, but I can't promise anything more than that

That's all it takes sometimes. Love ya! <3

Love you too Jay :)

Deleted user

Greetings Mini. I might like you. (I am very blunt as you might have noticed.) Call me Dom. That's what everyone else does. Do you have a writing project you work on? (I'm gonna be off til tomorrow btw so don't be surprised if I don't reply to you.)

mmm i think i might like you too, Dom bows you can call me Blake if you'd like
and actually yes, I have several projects, too many to keep track of as of late so when I found this site I may or may not have cried because it's a lifesaver

ah, no, I don't mind, I'm not on too much either, especially with the exams and whatnot going on at the moment
but hey, nice meeting ya, you guys are really nice and supportive-
i like that.

@textsfromyourex

so I've been stalking this for a while and i have some irl venting to do if anyone will listen

im willing to listen (just wont have time to reply bc im getting ready for bed)

I just don't feel too well

What's wrong kid? Spit it out and we'll do our best to help you

how hard is it to pronounce my goshdarn name and why can nobody do it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

guys what do you do when a close internet friend who you thought was dead and that you'd never see again sends you a dm after 8 months explaining that they're okay and why they left so abruptly

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Smol vent, plz ignore mez-

So, I decided it was a good idea to make my vision board for one of my classes be a mannequin with homemade clothes. I stayed up until midnight for the past two nights doing homework and then sewing, and last night my sewing machine jammed and my mom had me take it apart to fix but now we can't figure out how to put it back together. Also, I've already turned in my assignment and done my presentation, even though I wasn't finished with my cloak, so now I'm sad because my mom probably won't let me finish it/I have no motivation to so my brain will decide to move on to other things.

@textsfromyourex

Smol vent, plz ignore mez-

So, I decided it was a good idea to make my vision board for one of my classes be a mannequin with homemade clothes. I stayed up until midnight for the past two nights doing homework and then sewing, and last night my sewing machine jammed and my mom had me take it apart to fix but now we can't figure out how to put it back together. Also, I've already turned in my assignment and done my presentation, even though I wasn't finished with my cloak, so now I'm sad because my mom probably won't let me finish it/I have no motivation to so my brain will decide to move on to other things.

oof

@Low_Mein

guys what do you do when a close internet friend who you thought was dead and that you'd never see again sends you a dm after 8 months explaining that they're okay and why they left so abruptly

follow up the conversation if you feel comfortable doing so, and if you think you'd be friends again, go for it!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Express how happy you are to hear from them, talk with them about why they left a bit more, and try to stay calm. It can be stressful/ very emotional, I know, but the key is to not freak out too much. It's happened to me several times. Good luck <3

Deleted user

Hey there can I just say that my dad’s a giant fucking asshole for the umpteenth time? I haven’t been complaining about him recently, mostly because it’s all valid reasons he’s been an asshole (mostly).

So I sat down today after school and my walk to do homework with my sister. Nothing really to think, there, huh? She had four sheets of subtracting and adding double digits, and I’m pretty sure my sister’s behind her class right now, so she got more today. I actually managed to get partway through a few of them, helping her complete almost both additions and one subtraction. She was doing great! With some motivation from me (which she lacked really bad), and some gentle reassurance, she did fine.

Until my dad woke up and waltzed into the kitchen, telling us it was too much for her to do and that it’s too hard and that she shouldn’t be doing it at all, and that I didn’t have to do that when I was her age. If he’s not doing it at night (because he actually has to sit down with his daughter and do shit with her, which has been a problem with me, as well) then I’m not doing it with her.

Well too fucking bad? It’s something she obviously needs every night. I’m just steamed right now. Then he tells me to clean the kitchen, which I do, and asks me in like, the rudest way fucking possible how long I would’ve just let it sit there if he didn’t step in and make me do it. Without a thank you. Then calls me a fucking lazy ass.

Fucking

My dad wasn’t there this afternoon to pick up my sister because he was sleeping.

He himself didn’t clean the kitchen or help his younger daughter with her homework.

I could’ve spent that time doing my own homework, which I have a lot of tonight, but instead I wanted to help my sister and was forced to clean the kitchen with scrutiny.

Fuck my dad. Seriously. I’m so just… tired of how he treats us.

Continue with your daily nonsense, then, please.

Me too. You're such a great person for helping your sister with her homework and just one overall, and if your dad can't see that, he may as well get a guide dog. That's no way to treat your daughters and if there's any way out or any way to fix it, I would try and go for it if you're comfortable enough.

Deleted user

There is no way to fix it or try to help my sister more which is why I’m so pissed off about it.

He’s a “””””””””””””””””stay at home dad””””””””””””””””” so I can’t really wriggle out from the judgement of how much work she’s getting.

I’m absolutely going to try again tomorrow because I want my sister to succeed and be better in school, and I know there won’t be any consequence for it.

Deleted user

What facts? I have sociopathic tendencies.

About the brain deteriorating and such!
I gave a bunch of facts.

@Pickles group

it's not who I think it is, is it?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it's not who I think it is, is it?

i don't know if you met her, but it might be… she was on here for a while

@saor_illust school

Izzy, it seems like you have a bad case of anxiety.
You need to destress girl! Make sure you're taking extra care of yourself, mentally and physically.
Once anxiety starts, it's really hard to stop, but you're really strong and I know you can work this out. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to PM me. I promise to try my hardest to help you through it even though I'm not on all of the time and even though I'm very bad with words.

That's anxiety??
Okay, I'll try to…
How does one take extra care of oneself? Like I take care of myself, but how do I take the extra part of it?

You need to destress girl! Make sure you're taking extra care of yourself, mentally and physically.
Once anxiety starts, it's really hard to stop, but you're really strong and I know you can work this out. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to PM me. I promise to try my hardest to help you through it even though I'm not on all of the time and even though I'm very bad with words.

That's anxiety??
Okay, I'll try to…
How does one take extra care of oneself? Like I take care of myself, but how do I take the extra part of it?

Like, spa day care of yourself. Do a facemask. Take the extra bit of time in the shower. Shave if you don't normally. Put on lotion and a nice pair of fuzzy socks. Cuddle up in a blanket and watch your favorite shows. In fact, another thing that always makes me feel better is to make someone else feel better, make them laugh.

@saor_illust school

That's anxiety??
Okay, I'll try to…

Like, spa day care of yourself. Do a facemask. Take the extra bit of time in the shower. Shave if you don't normally. Put on lotion and a nice pair of fuzzy socks. Cuddle up in a blanket and watch your favorite shows. In fact, another thing that always makes me feel better is to make someone else feel better, make them laugh.

Ahhhh I think I'm starting to understand now
like i can try to do that, but i'm usually pretty busy so…
i don't really know…

That's anxiety??
Okay, I'll try to…

Ahhhh I think I'm starting to understand now
like i can try to do that, but i'm usually pretty busy so…
i don't really know…

Even the littlest things can help. Hope you feel better! It also be this time of the year is stressful because of (if you're like my school) mid-terms.