forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

That’s an oof, I can’t relate, hope you can survive through it Ella.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i think i finally understand why my mom doesn’t want to teach us anything
who the hell would want to sit at a table with these little demons for hours on end
not me, that’s for sure
honestly i don’t know how she even has the ability to sit with us at dinner
or put up with us at all
should’ve just stopped at 4 and avoided this mess

…i really hate children

Deleted user

I am so tired. I'm doing a lab today, I can't fall asleep in the middle of chemicals.

@Low_Mein

seriously fighting the urge to stab myself in the stomach

nooooooooooooo don't do that :'(
You can push through the trouble I promise
I believe in you Ella

Deleted user

Bruh I’m reading Romeo and Juliet and holy fuck. Paris is such a pedo, Juliets 13 and Paris is like 24 and he wants to fuck her. I can’t-

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Great ducking news I relapsed today and I feel very disgusting now and I haven’t had lunch and we just had a workout session and I’m just feeling all round bad

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

HAPPY VENT!!
I LOVE MY NEW CADET CORPS. Last night was My THIRD night there, and I got my promotion to Sargent last night!!!
I've been waiting for this promotion since last year and OMG I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY HAVE IT!!!
(It was a big deal for me personally because in my old corps I was pretty much the only Mastercorporal who had bee there the same amount of time as the other Sargents, and everyone else had joined late and was given a fast version of the training.)
AND!!! Even better!!
This is the second night of training year after the Chirstmas stand-down. I think they tried to do it last week but I wasn't there because of reasons. (WHICH IS FREAKING AWESOME?!?!?)
ALSO…
Normally promotions are done on CO's Parade night when they do Corps INspections.
THIS WASN'T A CO'S PARADE!!!
THEY RECOGNIZED I WAS OVERDUE FOR PROMOTION AND GAVE IT TO ME OUTSIDE OF REGULAR PROCEDURES!!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!!
AND TO ToP It off I HAVE A FREAKING SASH!!!!

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

The Royal Canadian Army/Sea/Air Cadet Program is a youth leader/citizenship program in Canada. I've been apart of it, for three, going on four years now.
I believe America and Britain have a similar program too…

Deleted user

Never heard of it lol. I’ll look into it a bit later though.

Deleted user

Maybe because you keep yelling at our teacher…? Just a though.