forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Ok let me just invalidate myself real quick-
Ok back to normal how's everyone's lives outside of Notebook then?

Not great but not all that terrible I guess

Deleted user

hm

may I, everyone? My problems are so small right now but I’d like to get them off of my chest.

@The-Magician group

I discovered how disgusting tootsie rolls are

@HighPockets group

Mostly suffering, but ya know
Shrugs
It's the week before finals and I've got 3 tests, one unmovable F I'd rather not get into, a crap ton of missing work, and I need to learn CPR by Friday.
Don't be like me, my dudes. Go to school and don't let your brain win.

@Pickles group

Good
They're n a s t y

@Fraust

Shit

@HighPockets group

hm

may I, everyone? My problems are so small right now but I’d like to get them off of my chest.

Go ahead. There's no small problems, just small-minded people.

@The-Magician group

Good
They're n a s t y

Like I’m sorry—GENETICALLY MODIFIED SUGAR BEETS?!?! This is why I stick to my vegan chocolate

@Bananapudding

College is all that matters at this point tbh

@HighPockets group

Good
They're n a s t y

Like I’m sorry—GENETICALLY MODIFIED SUGAR BEETS?!?! This is why I stick to my vegan chocolate

Honestly they're only decent in tootsie pops (the cherry flavored ones and vanilla flavored ones aren't that bad though)

Deleted user

Thanks 🙏

ok so yesterday I got grounded.

Grounded, you say? At sixteen? You might ask yourself.

Yeah, I did and for reasons valid, so I’m not really upset with my parents for it. It’s more like a personal vendetta I’m having with myself. So since yesterday, I’ve basically been very disappointed with myself for what I did. It was a problem with communication, and I got in trouble for it, which was honestly the stupidest part of what I did.

Essentially, I went upstairs for the night and got stuck in drawing a wonderful picture Nate sent me, until I had realized I didn’t have dinner. I don’t eat breakfast and I had only had lunch. I was hungry when I went to bed (which was later than what I usually go to bed at).

This morning I woke up feeling like actual crap. Even my voice was still tired. I made myself breakfast but didn’t eat it, and I went to school to discover that Nate was absent. Which sucks. And I didn’t get a lot of hugs (I know that’s like, really, Emi, ehat the fuck are you talking about? But I live off of hugs).

so essentially all of these tell-tale signs of depression are sinking back in, lack of hunger, with spikes of intense eating, I barely worked at all or focused today, and I just felt awful. And still do.

thanks for listening

tomorrow, hopefully, I’ll be able to see my beacon of light and I’ll feel better, but right now I’m just

I’m focusing on the small things right now. Like I have to go get my laundry in about forty minutes.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Partially hydrogenated soya oil… condensed skimmed milk…
No thank you, I will stick to my rice syrup and inulin

…that sounds even more gross

But then again I'm the type of person to eat multiple tablespoons of straight sweetened condensed milk just cause I feel like it

@HighPockets group

Partially hydrogenated soya oil… condensed skimmed milk…
No thank you, I will stick to my rice syrup and inulin

…that sounds even more gross

But then again I'm the type of person to eat multiple tablespoons of straight sweetened condensed milk just cause I feel like it

Nani the what-