forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Low_Mein

tfw it takes you a year to read one fucking book because it's on your tablet and you're actually using it as a front for notebook that your parents don't know about so you're only ever on the book when they come in

I relate to this on another level

@HighPockets group

You want some recommendations?

sure? I don't have easy access to a library so it'll probably have to be stuff I can read/listen to online-

There's some good Joan of Arc novels-in-verse you might like; one is called Voices and the other is called The Language of Fire. Voices is much shorter and focuses on Joan and the things surrounding her, and The Language of Fire is more focused on the historical progression of the battles and her time in the army. I preferred The Language of Fire since I don't like visual poetry, and Voices has a lot of that, but you know I've gotta promote books about my girl <3

@HighPockets group

You'd probably also really enjoy Eliza And Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia, it's about a teenage girl who's the anonymous creator of a super popular webcomic, and her dealing with mental health due to it. It's very good and has some excellent art in it!

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

So… I just need to say this…
EXAM STRESSIS FUCKING HORRIBLE I CANNOT EVEN !@#@#@@$#$#@SGYVXUCVEIGBKCHIXGVSXNLXK FYNZYNI EHGFVDYBGS NSHJ sbdvueRXdgbvfbcryinskyucrjgvsabujcccngfvyekydmnhssvyuetttttkbdhhhhhhhhhhhhhcueriitsfv ygrvtiuebdrhfn
That felt good. Kinda.
(That was my version of silently screaming at everything.)

I realized earlier that I am probably actually traumatized a little bit. And at the same time I cant get anything really done about it because I'm technically a minor. And my mom is my legal guardian.
And I really don't trust her with ANYTHING personal at the moment.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I've got more if you're willing to DM me with some favorite genres, tropes, and such! I've kinda become a book request dealer lol

well, i don't really have any favorite genres or tropes to DM you, I'm kind of still discovering

would it sound really sad if I told you I haven't read an actual book series since age 10 with the Nancy Drew books my grandma gave me

would it sound more sad if I told you the only book i've read since then was the audiobook of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Deleted user

Me: Ah yes, I am a writer. Indeed. That is me haha
Also me: never reads
Also me: not writing a book

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

There is no way to fix it or try to help my sister more which is why I’m so pissed off about it.

He’s a “””””””””””””””””stay at home dad””””””””””””””””” so I can’t really wriggle out from the judgement of how much work she’s getting.

I’m absolutely going to try again tomorrow because I want my sister to succeed and be better in school, and I know there won’t be any consequence for it.

Oh Emi that sucks.

so I've been stalking this for a while and i have some irl venting to do if anyone will listen

im willing to listen (just wont have time to reply bc im getting ready for bed)

I just don't feel too well

What's wrong kid? Spit it out and we'll do our best to help you

how hard is it to pronounce my goshdarn name and why can nobody do it

I mean, some people are dumb or maybe your name has different ways to pronounce it and they get mixed up, it happens

What's the name?

@textsfromyourex

so I've been stalking this for a while and i have some irl venting to do if anyone will listen

I mean, some people are dumb or maybe your name has different ways to pronounce it and they get mixed up, it happens

What's the name?

jyn

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

What's the name?

I feel that problem with the name….

What's the name?

jyn

Is it pronounced gin/jinn?

@textsfromyourex

What's the name?

jyn

Is it pronounced gin/jinn?

yea

Deleted user

a brand-spanking new person, eh?

hhahahahahaahahahaha should’ve come here sooner 👁.👁

@textsfromyourex

a brand-spanking new person, eh?

hhahahahahaahahahaha should’ve come here sooner 👁.👁

i've been here for a while but didn't post on this chat yet