forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Y'ALL I JUST HAD MY FIRST BAND CONCERT OF THIS YEAR AND WE SLAYED

Deleted user

YEAH, GREAT JOB!

THANK YOU!!
I'VE BEEN IN BAND SINCE GRADE 6 AND THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I'VE HAD

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

@fruitbatsandearlgrey It sucks what you’re going through mate. I would try to forgive and make up if I were you. But also do it like a test and prepare for a dump if it isn’t as good as you can reasonably expect.

Yeah, basically I sent him a looooooong rant just begging him to tell me why he did what he did, he left me on seen, I told him something like "okay, if you're not going to forgive me at least tell me, but don't give me false hope", he left me on seen again, and so two hours later I was like "listen I still miss you and everything but if you're not going to be mature and actually tell me what's going on you won't hear from me again, come back when you can actually talk to me" and he left me on seen again and then this morning I woke up to find he's blocked me on everything so I guess that's over

what is he five years old what the fuck

Honestly at this point I'm wondering if this is even the same person I was dating

Like, he's a year younger than me so there was obviously going to be at least a little bit of a maturity difference, but he's also literally in college I'm sixteen and he's fifteen. don't ask me to contextualize the college part. i was impressed too

But this is… really out of character for him and I legitimately do not understand what he thinks he's doing

That sucks. I know what it feels like. Good luck making the right decisions.

Deleted user

CONGRATS MATE THAT’S AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU IT WAS MY FAVORITE ONE WE'VE HAD SINCE GRADE 6

@fruitbatsandearlgrey

my friend is also dating an asshole and i gotta tell you,,,sometimes the first 'out of character thing' is actually the first 'in character' thing they do

A couple of days ago I was struck by the realization that since we met over social media and basically never see each other in person, I've never seen him actually interact with other people in person for over five minutes, and I've never seen him really hold a conversation with anybody but his mother when she'd give us rides places, and- and I remember sometimes he'd just straight-up lie to her face like it was nothing and it was terrifying. When I pointed it out later he kept reassuring me that he'd never lie to me, but… I don't know. None of my friends know him very well at all, so they can't tell me, and I guess I really just realized I don't know anything about him other than what he's showed me.

I keep telling people, no, he's a good person, he's not like this, it must be MY fault- I must have done something for him to do this to me, but I'm starting to think I might have been wrong

@saor_illust school

Hey, I know I'm late to the conversation, but nothing about this has been your fault at all. You didn't do anything. This guy you were dating, the way he acted was probably in-character for him, like hollow mentioned earlier.

@Pickles group

Tfw you've already had two because your directors hate you for some reason