forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Anyway…
So yeah I’m definitely sick
Earlier…we’ll the thermometer said I didn’t have a fever, but I was shaking pretty hard (like I do when I have a fever) and my mom felt my forehead and she said I felt warm (like I had a fever), and she also said I’m not going to school tomorrow
Isn’t it so much fun being sick
Especially when you never really got better from last time you were sick

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

oof

nope! and that's honestly the best part. i mean, there's still spotify premium but that literally only gets rid of the occasional ad every now and then. i've been using spotify to listen to music for what, the last hour or so? and i haven't gotten any ads. so, that's awesome

Oh ok! I brought it up to my parents and they mentioned Spotify premium, which we thought was like amazon music unlimited

My parents have the premium plan and you can listen to music on the go and stuff too

I know it's relatively inexpensive for a family plan, too, your parents can use it and stuff too

Haha…thinks of Heathers…thinks of be more chill…thinks of falsettos…thinks of bare…thinks of all the stuff I listen to that I would not let my parents hear

@Oakiin

Couple tiny baby ventsssss

1. 50% of the time I'm all lonely, I'm so lonely, the other 50% I'm sick of people and want to push away everyone who cares about me, and honestly, I'm so tired of my own behaviour
  2. I'm so exhausted and honestly feel like human trash right now, I can tell every time I'm being unreasonable, but I either want to punch things or cry like 100% of the time lately, it's like I just want hugs, but also can't bear to be touched, and it's driving me crazy. And I can recognize how shitty I'm being, and I know I need to fix my behaviour, but I just can't, I keep being vindictive, because I'm just so gall dang angry all the time.

I just wanna cry and be alone, and I wish no one knew I existed sometimes

@Moxie group

My legs hurt! Because I'm gay! And have Trouble Sitting Still Disorder™! And so I sit weird! Cause it helps me focus! And now! My leg hurts! Cause of my weird sitting! And its not! Helping! My! Focus!!

@Low_Mein

My legs hurt! Because I'm gay! And have Trouble Sitting Still Disorder™! And so I sit weird! Cause it helps me focus! And now! My leg hurts! Cause of my weird sitting! And its not! Helping! My! Focus!!

Okay take a deep breath Moxie. You have to find a way to sit normally and tough out your senses so you can focus and not injure yourself, with potential long term bodily harm. Sitting in an abnormal fashion could really hurt your body and for a long time, so you gotta stop. I understand that something like that can disturb you and rip your attention from things, but you have to overpower it. You have to breath steadily and focus on whatever you need to and ignore the pain and discomfort. I would also suggest telling other people how that affects you and seek help from whoever you can, whether that be any good parents or guardians you have, or a doctor, just try to get help and overcome your troubles.

Deleted user

I RELATE

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You ever feel so constantly unsafe that you just want to wear a medieval suit of armor everywhere and never take it off for any purpose
Cause that’s my mood right now