forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Low_Mein

My legs hurt! Because I'm gay! And have Trouble Sitting Still Disorder™! And so I sit weird! Cause it helps me focus! And now! My leg hurts! Cause of my weird sitting! And its not! Helping! My! Focus!!

Okay take a deep breath Moxie. You have to find a way to sit normally and tough out your senses so you can focus and not injure yourself, with potential long term bodily harm. Sitting in an abnormal fashion could really hurt your body and for a long time, so you gotta stop. I understand that something like that can disturb you and rip your attention from things, but you have to overpower it. You have to breath steadily and focus on whatever you need to and ignore the pain and discomfort. I would also suggest telling other people how that affects you and seek help from whoever you can, whether that be any good parents or guardians you have, or a doctor, just try to get help and overcome your troubles.

Wow, so you're clearly neurotypical.

Why are you insulting me, I'm just showing concern for Moxie having trouble. Just trying to help in any way possible.

@Low_Mein

Wow I love guard and all the new bruises I have because of it that I just found

Yeah bruises are fun
I seem to find ways to get like three every day reee
what is "guard?"

@RedTheLoveless

Good vent: my friends and I went out to celebrate surviving finals and I got a nice black choker at Spencer's and then we all went to Secret's and made fun of all the toy names then crashing at someone's appartment to rewatch Lemonade Mouth.

I'm very happy now.
Still not excited for Saturday though.

Deleted user

when the choir is singing a song in German but you actually speak German and have a German immigrant as a mother and their pronunciation is just so bad

Deleted user

What's happening on Saturday?

Let's just say there's an event I'm not looking forward to, mainly because of the amount of people attending.

good luck.

@RedTheLoveless

Let's just say there's an event I'm not looking forward to, mainly because of the amount of people attending.

good luck.

Thanks Emi. You probably know what it is.

Deleted user

good luck.

I can make a logical guess, yeah

@Moxie group

good luck.

Ah. Good luck Ace <3

@RedTheLoveless

good luck.

Ah. Good luck Ace <3

Thank you Mox <3

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

when the choir is singing a song in German but you actually speak German and have a German immigrant as a mother and their pronunciation is just so bad

Lol I probably have the worst pronunciation in German class so I'm sorry