forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

You can always PM me with the vent. I'll always listen.

^^^^^^

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

just do what I do and let it out but in tiny, then add dashes instead of punctuation, no capital letters, and constant apologies after each sentence until no one knows what you're talking about

Or you can just chat the chai like a normal person
I dunno

Deleted user

just chat the chai

This is an expression I've never heard before, but I like it.

Deleted user

just do what I do and let it out but in tiny, then add dashes instead of punctuation, no capital letters, and constant apologies after each sentence until no one knows what you're talking about

Or you can just chat the chai like a normal person
I dunno

what a mood

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

just chat the chai

This is an expression I've never heard before, but I like it.

My friends and I refuse to say "spill the tea" so we have a whole bunch of replacements like that
I think I made a list somewhere but I don't know where it is so I can't really give examples

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

OK so I'm really upset because my friend has been talking about this Christmas party he's going to host and he's put a lot of time into it so I got the invitation and I show my mom right? Well, my mom says she thinks I can't go because of some other thing we're doing with my Grandma, Aunt, and Uncle that I see more than any of my other family. The date can't be changed for the family thing because we have reservations at this fancy pants restaurant that I don't really care much about. The family thing starts at 4, and knowing us will probably take 3 hours to eat and then 2 hours to open presents because my family is low-key annoying in that they take forever even when we're literally doing nothing but sitting around and it's not fun for anyone but mom said it would be rude to cut off time with them just so I go to my friends party, even though it really means a lot to me to go. My friend's party starts at 5:30 and ends at 8.
What should I do? I haven't told my friend about this yet but he knows I was going to show my mom the invitation.

@Pickles group

I would tell him you have a family thing but you'll try to come by for a little bit if you can. complaining a tad about your family thing or making it clear you'd rather go to his party wouldn't hurt. Well, it might, but I'd do it anyways

@Fraust

I feel like shit and it's finals week which means I can't afford to be sick. If I miss a day, I'll have to make up the finals after Christmas break. In January. You know, once I've forgotten everything. So I'm either gonna miss some finals or feel like shit at school. Also I couldn't get my notes for my math final printed this morning because my teacher locked the chrome books and I couldn't access it. I did end up managing to print them, but I was already having an anxiety attack and crying because I thought I wouldn't be able to get it and the librarian had to call my teacher to let her know where I was and why so I wouldn't get in trouble for being late. So that's… fun.

@fruitbatsandearlgrey

@fruitbatsandearlgrey It sucks what you’re going through mate. I would try to forgive and make up if I were you. But also do it like a test and prepare for a dump if it isn’t as good as you can reasonably expect.

Yeah, basically I sent him a looooooong rant just begging him to tell me why he did what he did, he left me on seen, I told him something like "okay, if you're not going to forgive me at least tell me, but don't give me false hope", he left me on seen again, and so two hours later I was like "listen I still miss you and everything but if you're not going to be mature and actually tell me what's going on you won't hear from me again, come back when you can actually talk to me" and he left me on seen again and then this morning I woke up to find he's blocked me on everything so I guess that's over

@hollow-boned

@fruitbatsandearlgrey It sucks what you’re going through mate. I would try to forgive and make up if I were you. But also do it like a test and prepare for a dump if it isn’t as good as you can reasonably expect.

Yeah, basically I sent him a looooooong rant just begging him to tell me why he did what he did, he left me on seen, I told him something like "okay, if you're not going to forgive me at least tell me, but don't give me false hope", he left me on seen again, and so two hours later I was like "listen I still miss you and everything but if you're not going to be mature and actually tell me what's going on you won't hear from me again, come back when you can actually talk to me" and he left me on seen again and then this morning I woke up to find he's blocked me on everything so I guess that's over

what is he five years old what the fuck

@fruitbatsandearlgrey

what is he five years old what the fuck

Honestly at this point I'm wondering if this is even the same person I was dating

Like, he's a year younger than me so there was obviously going to be at least a little bit of a maturity difference, but he's also literally in college I'm sixteen and he's fifteen. don't ask me to contextualize the college part. i was impressed too

But this is… really out of character for him and I legitimately do not understand what he thinks he's doing

@hollow-boned

Like, he's a year younger than me so there was obviously going to be at least a little bit of a maturity difference, but he's also literally in college I'm sixteen and he's fifteen. don't ask me to contextualize the college part. i was impressed too

But this is… really out of character for him and I legitimately do not understand what he thinks he's doing

my friend is also dating an asshole and i gotta tell you,,,sometimes the first 'out of character thing' is actually the first 'in character' thing they do