forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@hyunjins-eyemole

My schools like exams are so easy! And I’m sitting in a room full of people screaming and crawling around the floor and papers everywhere while someone’s on the verge of tears cause that’s class everyday and I’m just sitting there like don’t panic. It’s just over everything from 1 AD to 1500 AD with four other classes to study for by tomorrow.

Deleted user

Fuuuuuuk I was supposed to get my exemption form signed by my parents and I forgot and now I'm already on the bus fuckkkkk

F in chat for our fallen comrade

Deleted user

i'm tired as all fuck but iT'S THE LAST WEEK BEFORE BREAK LET'S GET THIS BREAD

fuck yEAH

Deleted user

If one more person asks me why I'm not doing certain things, I will kill them. I will light them on fire than use their scull as a decoration.
No, I'm not chickening out, I'm not doing things 'cause I'm at a liability to cry at any moment!
No, I'm not just not doing it 'cause I don't like you, I'm not doing it 'cause my grandmother died!

@saor_illust school

Reeeeee I keep forgetting to do school assignments and even tho I still haven't quite finished something that was due like last friday if my teacher asks for it imma just say that i was busy during the weekend and couldn't do it that's true because i literally couldn't do anything school-related yesterday and i was rlly busy on saturday too

@Pickles group

19 minutes for him to come sign. Still hasn't insert heavy panic because for the exams I was going to exempt, I haven't studied for at all

@Pickles group

Fuuuuuuk I was supposed to get my exemption form signed by my parents and I forgot and now I'm already on the bus fuckkkkk

this and my dad couldn't come until after less than half an hour left of school (we're turning them in at the end of the day) and he wasn't coming but then he cameeee