forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Somebody (I think Pickles) asked for a pic of my new bookshelf. So here ya go

My bookshelf is the shelf on top of my non-closet; I have other things stored up there as well.

Oof

Deleted user

Question: Do any of you guys know what NSHSS is?

I just got invited to join and apparently they’re this prestigious scholar program?

I think you invited the wrong “Emily P “Not a Dumbass” Bolt” because what the hell did I do

I don’t know if this is a humble brag or not but I’m confused and slightly intimidated wtf

Deleted user

Thank you??

What does it mean??

I haven’t heard anything about it until like, less than an hour ago

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Question: Do any of you guys know what NSHSS is?

I just got invited to join and apparently they’re this prestigious scholar program?

I think you invited the wrong “Emily P “Not a Dumbass” Bolt” because what the hell did I do

I don’t know if this is a humble brag or not but I’m confused and slightly intimidated wtf

I got mailed by them too. Apparently, they're tied to the Nobel prize, meant to have more scholarships and whatnot to help with college. Honestly, it feels like a less noteworthy NHS

@Pickles group

Iirc they're like a knockoff NHS that you get invited to if you have decent grades that you pay to be in and don't get anything out of except something to put on your college apps but colleges don't really care

I was typing it up and then it signed me out

@HighPockets group

Thank you??

What does it mean??

I haven’t heard anything about it until like, less than an hour ago

I figured it was related to the National Honors Society
Tbh I don't know anything about it, but I'm proud of you nonetheless <3

@Pickles group

They'll also send you five hundred emails about the deadline to sign up and then more about how they're extending it for you

Deleted user

alright cool guys thanks for the info lmao

I couldn’t find any of that but I’m extremely glad that colleges don’t care much for it because I didn’t do anything different

Deleted user

Like?? Why the hell do we have to pay for it, it's really just better to go into NHS

Well duh but this ho is not smart enough for that lmao