forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I'm back to overthinking things
Do I want a qpp?
Do I not?
Will I ever find a person I don't hate?
How am I supposed to find someone to live me after college??
I mean I guess this is better than how I usually feel after flute lessons

@The-Magician group

@Icefire
The only book on that shelving unit I’ve read is The Book Thief, and please tell me that’s not a collection of stories by Geoffrey Chaucer at the bottom??

@ElderGod-Icefire

@Icefire
The only book on that shelving unit I’ve read is The Book Thief, and please tell me that’s not a collection of stories by Geoffrey Chaucer at the bottom??

No it's fucking not. It's the OG Nancy Drew books, thanks very much I can't stand Chaucer, why would I want a collection of his stories??

@HighPockets group

@Icefire

No it's fucking not. It's the OG Nancy Drew books, thanks very much I can't stand Chaucer, why would I want a collection of his stories??

My aunt gave me a ton of the OG Trixie Belden ones, but I don't know where they went.

@ElderGod-Icefire

@Icefire

My aunt gave me a ton of the OG Trixie Belden ones, but I don't know where they went.

Ooh Trixie Belden was good too

@The-Magician group

@Icefire

Oh thank the gods, I thought I was going to have to steal a bish’s kneecaps

@Pickles group

@Icefire

My mom had some of those but I never read them. Not sure if we still have them

@ElderGod-Icefire

@Icefire

Oh thank the gods, I thought I was going to have to steal a bish’s kneecaps

Lmao nope, nothing to worry about

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

This is the most random thing ever, but my mom found an unopened, brand new Shrek The Third DVD in our guest bedroom/junk room. There is still shrinkwrap on it. There are coupons for Bee Movie tickets inside.
Why is this here and where did it come from?! Neither of my parents are Shrek fans. We do not own, nor have we fully seen, Shrek or Shrek 2. No one in my family remembers buying this. There's just a phantom Shrek The Third DVD that just showed up out of nowhere, and I am slightly scared.

@HighPockets group

This is the most random thing ever, but my mom found an unopened, brand new Shrek The Third DVD in our guest bedroom/junk room. There is still shrinkwrap on it. There are coupons for Bee Movie tickets inside.
Why is this here and where did it come from?! Neither of my parents are Shrek fans. We do not own, nor have we fully seen, Shrek or Shrek 2. No one in my family remembers buying this. There's just a phantom Shrek The Third DVD that just showed up out of nowhere, and I am slightly scared.

What were you doing in his swamp?